Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Travel system stroller

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
When I first bought my daughter's travel system stroller, I bought it unisex because I was planning to use it for my second pregnancy, but it happens that it was a very cheap stroller and it broke after 7 months(jogging stroller) I couldn't even jog with it anymore. Now my daughter has a concertible car seat and an umbrella stroller, but I need another travel system stroller that doesn't break in a couple of months and that the car seat is not so inclined forward. Any suggestions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
southernbelletx
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Is your main stroller purpose jogging?
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I got a Graco one a few years ago that is going strong.

JLCrunch
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I like my safety 1st aerolite but I use it for leisurely activety like grocery shopping, mall walking or walks around our paved neighborhood or in the park.
LoriAnn87
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I have a graco one for my first and love it. I was planning on using it for baby number 2 but it has been 5 years and the carseat expires soon and the stroller is broken. So I started to look around for another one and found one I like. It's by Evenflow Jounery 300 travel sytem.

Radellia
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM

They are pretty expensive, but I've got a bugaboo, they are very durable and you can purchase the carseat attachment for whichever brand carseat you have

1wildchild
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I had a Graco travel system with my first and also reused with my second for a couple of months. I ended up not using the stroller a lot because it is so big. I ended up getting a Chicco Keyfit 30 and the Chicco Liteway stroller for DS1 (not used as a travel system) but they now make the Chicco Liteway Plus as a travel system which I am upgrading to.

As for a jogger I would look into a BOB, they make a car seat adapter that can be used with most infant seats.
tjane3000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I love my Graco travel system. I'm using it for this baby as well since it doesn't expire for 3 more years. My friend used Chicco and really liked it. It was a jogging stroller but a little more pricy.
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM

We are looking at getting a Chicco because we plan on having 2-3 more kids after this one (and within the next 3-5 years).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)