Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Going crazy

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just got released from a week in the hospital with the flu, kidney infection, and bronchitus (sp?) and they put me on bedrest because of how weak the sick time made me as well as problems with my heart. I'm almost 22 wks pregnant and going crazy. We just moved and just took in the eight year old little brother of my dh. I feel like I've got so much to do and can't... the meds they have me on leave me so stoned out some of the time I just lay and listen to music but mostly I'm anxious about how much I have left to do. Any ideas for keeping me busy in bed? Any thoughts on if I could cheat just a little bit and do some things around the house? Please help I feel like I"m going crazy...

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nicole2884
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:14 PM
mindless facebook games
Netflix
Read
Play video gamrs with that sweet lil guy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ProudMama1125
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Read some baby books, shop online =), catch up on your latest fave tv shows... and DON'T cheat! Your body needs time to heal so you don't wind up back in the hospital.

mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I always got out of bed for a hr a day and did stuff even if it was easy stuff I never ate in bed though so I came down from bed ate and went back to bed or sat on the couch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM
do lots and lots of baby registrys ! At every store you can think of. It will be fun looking at everything and comparing products for your baby. And do it whether your having a shower or not. People will want to get you stuff. When they ask you can go "i registered "here" while on bedrest to keep my mind busy if you wanna look on it."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Eek! How long do you have to rest? If it's just a week or two, I would get some books, and a TV. Maybe crochet or knit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)