Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is there something wrong with this hpt?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 225 Replies

I just took this test and in my opinion it looks a little gross to actually be positve, I think the color is off on it or something. What do you all think?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singlemom0710
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Your prego :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Your Pregnant(:

Kmommy2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no idea thats tough... I have never used that brand but I would recommend getting a dollar one they work just as good or at least a different brand.
nikki554
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Quoting Kmommy2011:

I have no idea thats tough... I have never used that brand but I would recommend getting a dollar one they work just as good or at least a different brand.

I have done 7 of the 88 cent walmart test in the past week to 10 days. I went to the dr and she did a blood test and told me I was not pregnant and to stop worrying. There was absolutly no way that I was getting postive tests if my blood was negative. She basically told me that I am doing or reading the tests wrong. 

CelestialSong
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I wouldn't trust a test if I thought something was wrong with it, personally. Even if everyone else thought it was fine, I'd have to retest for my own peace of mind.
Kmommy2011
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Were the ones from walmart positive?

Quoting nikki554:

Quoting Kmommy2011:

I have done 7 of the 88 cent walmart test in the past week to 10 days. I went to the dr and she did a blood test and told me I was not pregnant and to stop worrying. There was absolutly no way that I was getting postive tests if my blood was negative. She basically told me that I am doing or reading the tests wrong. 

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM
No mistaking that as positive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki554
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

yes along with three from the dollar store. I have the three from the dollar store still and a pic of one of the 88 cent walmart ones. When the doctor told me that the blood dont lie I just kinda tossed it out of my mind. And I though this woman went through alot of schooling to stand in front of me and give me advise, why not trust what she is saying to me. But since the blood test on the 16 I have not been able to just forget that I have had positve tests. I dont know if I should try to get a second opinion or maybe just another blood test. I just feel like an idiot because I can not forget it and put it out of my mind. 

avaana06
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:35 PM

So all of your tests were positive except your blood test. When was your last period?

Quoting nikki554:

yes along with three from the dollar store. I have the three from the dollar store still and a pic of one of the 88 cent walmart ones. When the doctor told me that the blood dont lie I just kinda tossed it out of my mind. And I though this woman went through alot of schooling to stand in front of me and give me advise, why not trust what she is saying to me. But since the blood test on the 16 I have not been able to just forget that I have had positve tests. I dont know if I should try to get a second opinion or maybe just another blood test. I just feel like an idiot because I can not forget it and put it out of my mind. 

toopicky429
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It looks faulty. I would retest with a different brand. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN