Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is there something wrong with this hpt?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just took this test and in my opinion it looks a little gross to actually be positve, I think the color is off on it or something. What do you all think?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Don't use blue dye those me are worse I would use any test I used a blue test used a blue dye test it was a equate and it bugged me ill post a picture of mine
Quoting nikki554:

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Buy a different test and retest

I will retest first thing in the morning and let ya'll know. Thanks for the advise! Is there a test that I should or should not get? I have three other children and it was never this confusing. It was yes you are pregnant. Not dont worry about it you cant be. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluvPrestonG
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Positive to me!!!!

mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Look how crazy mine looked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM
It's positive, it just looks like its Been a day or so since it was used. Maybe she read the blood results wrong? Your ego is totally preggo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Congrats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Zadidoll
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Congrats! You're pregnant! I had a pregnancy test like that and I was pregnant... with twins. LOL

PEEK05
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:15 AM

You are pregnant.  I tested positive 5 times at home before I finally pulled a positive blood and urine test at the doctor's with my second.  Go back in a couple of days. It will probably register then. :)

pink_angel85
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I would say that you are pregnant but I would go to the store and get a digital test like Clear Blue that I have been told are the most trusted by most obgyns.

sucker4myloves
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Dunno why a blood test would show negative, but those little dollar store tests you posted are positives. As for the original topic, no that test is not accurate, it is faulty, broken, something wrong with it. But the other tests say positive. So I'd go see another doctor about a blood test. Wonder if this could be a molar/chemical/ectopic pregnancy, would that make a difference in the two test forms? Anyhow good luck.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

daughteroftruth
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I think your pregnant.  Regardless of how the test looks, that vertical line is the hcg strip, and it is there, and very visible.  That test strip picked up hcg. therefore, pregnant. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)