Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is there something wrong with this hpt?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just took this test and in my opinion it looks a little gross to actually be positve, I think the color is off on it or something. What do you all think?

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
heartnhidin
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Get a digital. I was pregnant and my doctor did a urine on me and it came back negative. I also had a UTI which kept reoccuring so I got an ultrasound. No doctor knew I was pregnant. I finally went in a week after my missed period and it came back positive.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mshill12
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM
YOURE PREGNANT!
with my last pregnancy...DS is 4 months. i took 2 HPT ....both said possitive. went to dr blood test according to dr was negative. took another HPT immediately after leaving dr....positive. took a 4th HPT first thing the next morning....positive. went to dr again 2 days later.... POSITIVE!

Quoting nikki554:

Quoting Kmommy2011:

I have no idea thats tough... I have never used that brand but I would recommend getting a dollar one they work just as good or at least a different brand.

I have done 7 of the 88 cent walmart test in the past week to 10 days. I went to the dr and she did a blood test and told me I was not pregnant and to stop worrying. There was absolutly no way that I was getting postive tests if my blood was negative. She basically told me that I am doing or reading the tests wrong. 

keriley1
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I only use the first response ones. I don't use the off brands.

ExquisiteMomof2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Go to the ER or urgent care, and demand an U/S.

LisaSmock
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Idk take the vites and eat right incase you are. Better safe then sorry
happy41ce
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:45 AM
How long had it been sitting?? It looks old!
horseap
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Could it be a chemical? =/

ChristinaR
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:41 AM

positive, i had a faint line like that with my dd

clasater
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:54 AM
When did the lines appear on all of these tests? Within the 10 minutes time frame? If the positive line appeared any time after that, then they're evap lines not true positive lines.
GabeAiyAra
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:15 AM
i had tons of positive tests at home & urine & blood both said negative at drs til about 5 wks! i wud just wait a week and go back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)