Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

well update on I'm being selfish page 2 pic

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:23 PM
  • 23 Replies
I just had a miscarriage over a month an a half ago and now we might be pregnant again! And I'm nit happy about it and I really want it to be negative..is that wrong? I'll have you know I've been pregnant 3 times prior and none were successful 2 and one still born. (to everyone saying that oh you should have used protection we were using condoms)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Why do you not want a child? If you do not want to get pregnant you should try using protection....it may just work.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I'm not trying to be rude but if you didn't want a child right now why weren't your using protection?

shjchica
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I don't think she's saying she doesn't want to get pregnant. By the way I'm reading it she's had 2 prior miscarriages and a stillbirth. I'm thinking she's still greiving over the most recent miscarriage and can't get excited and is scared at the possibility she might be pregnant again.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Why do you not want a child? If you do not want to get pregnant you should try using protection....it may just work.

mjhelgeson
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:31 PM
We used condoms.

Quoting jackieb2811:

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Quite possibly she is still grieving but by the title her saying she is being selfish and her saying she doesn't want to be I just got the feeling she didn't want a baby. I wish I could have gotten pregnant so eaily after my loss but I guess I would be a little scared too I mean even after 7 months of ttc an finally getting pregnant I was scared.

OP if that is the case I apologize.

Quoting shjchica:

I don't think she's saying she doesn't want to get pregnant. By the way I'm reading it she's had 2 prior miscarriages and a stillbirth. I'm thinking she's still greiving over the most recent miscarriage and can't get excited and is scared at the possibility she might be pregnant again.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I think it is very understandable to feel that way. It sounds like you have been through a lot. Your feelings would probably change eventually if it were positive though. Good luck, and I'm really sorry to hear about your losses.

mjhelgeson
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Yes I'm very scared. The doctors have yet to figure out why any of my pregnancies have been successful. So yes very scared we dunno what to do except test in the a.m.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quite possibly she is still grieving but by the title her saying she is being selfish and her saying she doesn't want to be I just got the feeling she didn't want a baby. I wish I could have gotten pregnant so eaily after my loss but I guess I would be a little scared too I mean even after 7 months of ttc an finally getting pregnant I was scared.

Quoting shjchica:

Quoting jackieb2811:

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Not always effective if you were dead set on no kids I would be using bc and condoms and anything I could to ensure you don't get pregnant! Do you have kids already? You could get Mirena. Well, after this baby!

Quoting mjhelgeson:

We used condoms.

Quoting jackieb2811:

mjhelgeson
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:39 PM
No children at all. All pregnancies unsuccessful.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Not always effective if you were dead set on no kids I would be using bc and condoms and anything I could to ensure you don't get pregnant! Do you have kids already? You could get Mirena. Well, after this baby!

Quoting mjhelgeson:

We used condoms.

Quoting jackieb2811:

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I hope they can figure it our and watch you more closely this time! Are you taking prenatals? Just eat right rest  pleanty and stay hydrated.

Quoting mjhelgeson:

Yes I'm very scared. The doctors have yet to figure out why any of my pregnancies have been successful. So yes very scared we dunno what to do except test in the a.m.

Quoting jackieb2811:

Quoting shjchica:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)