Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

2 questions (some tmi)

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:31 AM
  • 4 Replies
1st? Can u feel kicking from the baby if ur 3 months prego my neighber said she could. 2nd? I still dint get my period after i lost my twins. I was having off an on spotting peachish color with little spots of redish color . Dh an i have been doing it since i had them . I walked out of the hospitial not bleeding. Whats the chances im prego. My belly is rounding out again an my freinds saw me after i had my twin boys an it was flat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
theosgirl45
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:37 AM

1. Each pregnancy is different and develops differently.  I didn't feel my DD kick til I was about  17 weeks or so.  With DS it was sooner. I have also heard that things tend to move along faster in second, third,etc pregnancies. 2.There is always a chance your pregnant if you are having sex.  The only way to tell for sure is take a test and see a doctor.

Mommytoaangel
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:43 AM
K an i called my ob an she said wait an we will re test in febuary cause i got 3 preg test positive at home an neg blood. Which got me confused an this if i am is my 3rd pregnancy an im getting big an im confused as to why

Quoting theosgirl45:

1. Each pregnancy is different and develops differently.  I didn't feel my DD kick til I was about  17 weeks or so.  With DS it was sooner. I have also heard that things tend to move along faster in second, third,etc pregnancies. 2.There is always a chance your pregnant if you are having sex.  The only way to tell for sure is take a test and see a doctor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerlil97
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:56 AM
I hear that a woman is super fertile after a miscarriage. It's possible that a sensitive hpt would pick it up, but that the HCG was not high enough to trip the blood test yet if it was very early. Sounds like the right idea to test again in early Feb. Just keep taking your vitamins. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Iam scared an nervoues it took 3 years to get prego with my twins i hope for the best in feb we shall see i am taking prenatels my ob gave me a script for prenatels after my other script for the prenatels ran out

Quoting tigerlil97:

I hear that a woman is super fertile after a miscarriage. It's possible that a sensitive hpt would pick it up, but that the HCG was not high enough to trip the blood test yet if it was very early. Sounds like the right idea to test again in early Feb. Just keep taking your vitamins. :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)