Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please pray my boy makes it. edit* edit* HES PERFECT!!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM
  • 111 Replies
6 moms liked this
I thought my induction would be fine, but after ten hours I.only only went from a 4 to a 5. The took me off meds, and then my babys heartbeat dropped from 130 to 30-40. The drs were running around crazy, the nurses were freaking out.. this is my first and I cannot imagine losing my boy. They got some food in me and gave me oxygen, and we are both stable now. Please pray for him. Please pray for my boy makes it. Screw how I feel, please pray for my son to make it thru this. They are coming back at 8 am to kickstart labor once more. I am terrified.

** hateful comments have been removed, thank you admin.

*** Gages heart is looking much better this morning, and I have started to dilate on my own. Hopefully, we will continue to progress with labor and not have to resort a c-section. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

***HE'S HERE!! he came last night at 1057, weighed in.at 8lbs2oz and 20 inches!! I cannot be happier. I have ny healthy baby boy. It was the scariest thing I can ever imagine. His heartbeat dropped while I was giving birth, and the cord was wrapped around his neck. Luckily my doctors were saints and id what needed to.be done for me to have my son. It was the best moment of my life hearing his little cry. I cannot describe how much your love and support has helped me thru this. I know those of you with kind words have good karma coming your way because I don't know what I would have done without your prayers helping us thru!! I'll post a picture on another post, I can't figure out how to here.

<3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissy852
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
prayers for you and you family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meghan6391
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hun just breath. I had this same thing happen 4 weeks ago when I had my son. My induction wasnt pretty and my sons heart beat kept dropping very low and they had to stop the process and put me on a breathing mask. It is scary just relax and keep calm. when my son was born I had the nicu staff in the room to help with him. they cleaned his lungs and got him breathing like he was suppose to. It is very scary but trust the staff around you. Keep calm and I will be praying. 

mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Honey calm down breath and prayers are said why won't they do a c section then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Thank you. I hope he makes it out ok. I can't think of anything worse than losing my baby.

Quoting Meghan6391:

Hun just breath. I had this same thing happen 4 weeks ago when I had my son. My induction wasnt pretty and my sons heart beat kept dropping very low and they had to stop the process and put me on a breathing mask. It is scary just relax and keep calm. when my son was born I had the nicu staff in the room to help with him. they cleaned his lungs and got him breathing like he was suppose to. It is very scary but trust the staff around you. Keep calm and I will be praying. 

Meghan6391
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Just relax momma! if it was too severe they would be cutting you open and getting him out. just breath you can do this. just rub your belly and talk to him!

Quoting noholdingback:

Thank you. I hope he makes it out ok. I can't think of anything worse than losing my baby.

Quoting Meghan6391:

noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Thank you so much. I need it. My son, Gage, he needs the prayers.

Quoting sissy852:

prayers for you and you family

anglgrl03
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Praying
jenny0709
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

You poor thing! Keeping you both in my prayers!

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:37 AM
And why did they give you a c section
jazzylady88
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this

praying for everything to be ok..jut try to relax and hell be here before you know it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN