Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please pray my boy makes it. edit* edit* HES PERFECT!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I thought my induction would be fine, but after ten hours I.only only went from a 4 to a 5. The took me off meds, and then my babys heartbeat dropped from 130 to 30-40. The drs were running around crazy, the nurses were freaking out.. this is my first and I cannot imagine losing my boy. They got some food in me and gave me oxygen, and we are both stable now. Please pray for him. Please pray for my boy makes it. Screw how I feel, please pray for my son to make it thru this. They are coming back at 8 am to kickstart labor once more. I am terrified.

** hateful comments have been removed, thank you admin.

*** Gages heart is looking much better this morning, and I have started to dilate on my own. Hopefully, we will continue to progress with labor and not have to resort a c-section. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

***HE'S HERE!! he came last night at 1057, weighed in.at 8lbs2oz and 20 inches!! I cannot be happier. I have ny healthy baby boy. It was the scariest thing I can ever imagine. His heartbeat dropped while I was giving birth, and the cord was wrapped around his neck. Luckily my doctors were saints and id what needed to.be done for me to have my son. It was the best moment of my life hearing his little cry. I cannot describe how much your love and support has helped me thru this. I know those of you with kind words have good karma coming your way because I don't know what I would have done without your prayers helping us thru!! I'll post a picture on another post, I can't figure out how to here.

<3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Replies (101-110):
janessa27
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Prayers!:)

bebe_ju-rah
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Any update? I hope all is well. I had an emergency c with my first BC of this too. GL I know its very scary!
noholdingback
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Bump!!
jbjb1024
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad to hear all is well! I wanna see pics of your new little guy!
AidanCamsMom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Congrats!

KatieGirls2
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM
So happy for you! :)
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Happy it went well! What was his Agpar score? How are YOU doing?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Congratulations
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Bump for baby pics :)?????
aprilelayne
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:40 PM

seeming odd or not.. theres no reason to be rude to the girl shes asking for prayers. chill out mamas.

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)