Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please pray my boy makes it. edit* edit* HES PERFECT!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I thought my induction would be fine, but after ten hours I.only only went from a 4 to a 5. The took me off meds, and then my babys heartbeat dropped from 130 to 30-40. The drs were running around crazy, the nurses were freaking out.. this is my first and I cannot imagine losing my boy. They got some food in me and gave me oxygen, and we are both stable now. Please pray for him. Please pray for my boy makes it. Screw how I feel, please pray for my son to make it thru this. They are coming back at 8 am to kickstart labor once more. I am terrified.

** hateful comments have been removed, thank you admin.

*** Gages heart is looking much better this morning, and I have started to dilate on my own. Hopefully, we will continue to progress with labor and not have to resort a c-section. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

***HE'S HERE!! he came last night at 1057, weighed in.at 8lbs2oz and 20 inches!! I cannot be happier. I have ny healthy baby boy. It was the scariest thing I can ever imagine. His heartbeat dropped while I was giving birth, and the cord was wrapped around his neck. Luckily my doctors were saints and id what needed to.be done for me to have my son. It was the best moment of my life hearing his little cry. I cannot describe how much your love and support has helped me thru this. I know those of you with kind words have good karma coming your way because I don't know what I would have done without your prayers helping us thru!! I'll post a picture on another post, I can't figure out how to here.

<3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Replies (31-40):
noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
They said it was probably him kinking his cord and the stress from me not eating in 24 hours. They gave me iv with sugar in it, put oxygen on me, had me get on all fours while rocking and let me eat some and his heart rate was almost instantly better. They said his baseline could have changed to a lower number due to changing conditions. If I need a c-section, I am more than willing. I just want what's best for him. This morning he is looking much better, his heart is staying around 120. I pray it stays up the rest of the day.

Quoting try4baby20:

I am a L and D nurse and if his heart rate stayed down u would b getting cut and baby would b out w in 7 min there are different kinds of decelerations called variables when the hEart rate drops deep and fast and comes back up these look like a V on the monitor they are caused frim a cord getting squeezed there are late decels which occur after the contractions and are more alarming and are caused by placenta insufficiency. Then there are prolOnged decels which last over 3 min! If you have prolonged that last over 5 min or recurrent lates that can not b resolved you will end up with a c section but they get baby out quickly and most babies still have high apgars that is y they cut you to ensure a healthy baby

noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM
I'm not in active labor. I'm at a 5. I'm bored. I'm lonely. I'm scared.
Quoting pennerb538:

Why are you in labor on cafe mom? Writing lengthy responses.

b.futlz
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Good thoughts being sent your way.....everything will be ok......I'm sorry you had hateful people......HUGS
xLilBit22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Hope u both are still okay. Praying for u both
pennerb538
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

So they let you stay at 5 for going on 12 hours.... and while at the same time your sons heartbeat has droppped to the 30's...... mmmmkay

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Can you please tell me why I would make it up??
YOU WERE THE MEAN HORRIBLE ONE FROM LAST NIGHT THAT CALLED ME.NAMES! SHANE ON YOU. SHAME ON YOU, I ALMOST LOST MY.SON AND YOU HAD TO NERVE TO CALL ME A LIAR. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT THAT. ARE YOU A DOCTOR? DO YOU KNOW MY SITUATION?? NO YOU DON'T. KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

Quoting pennerb538:

So they let you stay at 5 for going on 12 hours.... and while at the same time your sons heartbeat has droppped to the 30's...... mmmmkay

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

pennerb538
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I am not saying you made it up I am just asking why they would let you stay at 5 going on 12 hours and while in the mean time be ok with your sons heart beating dipping to 30.... They flipped crap when my daughters heartbeat went down to 80....

Quoting noholdingback:

Can you please tell me why I would make it up??

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

Army-Wife0128
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Ah I see, they were removed so we didn't see them. Well glad to hear you're doing better. Good luck and hope you get to hold your baby soon.

Quoting noholdingback:

See above.

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

I'm a bit confused as I see PresleyLove is too...where do you see anyone saying that you're making it up??? Everyone seems to be sending prayers your way....btw, hope you and baby are doing fine. 

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea I find this odd of the hospital and that they let her eat. Most hospitals are totally against that. I had my son by c section ( my only one ever) 3 weeks ago. I went from 4-10cm in 3 hours and as I was pushing they realized his arm was over his head and he was having trouble passing through. Then his heart rate started to drop with every contraction and they were having trouble getting it back up so they decided a c section was safest for him. And that was even after stopping the pitocin which I didn't have much of in the first place...

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM
ARE YOU A DOCTOR?? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE THIS UP?? THEY SAID THE FACT IT HAD BEEN OVER 24 HOURS STRESSED HIM OUT. THEY GOT HIS HEART STEADY FOR AN HOUR THEN LET ME HAVE A SANDWHICH. I WASN'T ON PITOCIN WHEN I ATE. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR PRAYERS.

Quoting nikkifam5:

Yea I find this odd of the hospital and that they let her eat. Most hospitals are totally against that. I had my son by c section ( my only one ever) 3 weeks ago. I went from 4-10cm in 3 hours and as I was pushing they realized his arm was over his head and he was having trouble passing through. Then his heart rate started to drop with every contraction and they were having trouble getting it back up so they decided a c section was safest for him. And that was even after stopping the pitocin which I didn't have much of in the first place...

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN