Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please pray my boy makes it. edit* edit* HES PERFECT!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I thought my induction would be fine, but after ten hours I.only only went from a 4 to a 5. The took me off meds, and then my babys heartbeat dropped from 130 to 30-40. The drs were running around crazy, the nurses were freaking out.. this is my first and I cannot imagine losing my boy. They got some food in me and gave me oxygen, and we are both stable now. Please pray for him. Please pray for my boy makes it. Screw how I feel, please pray for my son to make it thru this. They are coming back at 8 am to kickstart labor once more. I am terrified.

** hateful comments have been removed, thank you admin.

*** Gages heart is looking much better this morning, and I have started to dilate on my own. Hopefully, we will continue to progress with labor and not have to resort a c-section. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your kind words and prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

***HE'S HERE!! he came last night at 1057, weighed in.at 8lbs2oz and 20 inches!! I cannot be happier. I have ny healthy baby boy. It was the scariest thing I can ever imagine. His heartbeat dropped while I was giving birth, and the cord was wrapped around his neck. Luckily my doctors were saints and id what needed to.be done for me to have my son. It was the best moment of my life hearing his little cry. I cannot describe how much your love and support has helped me thru this. I know those of you with kind words have good karma coming your way because I don't know what I would have done without your prayers helping us thru!! I'll post a picture on another post, I can't figure out how to here.

<3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Replies (41-50):
noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:41 AM
go on, please don't comment on this again. You don't care about me or my son's safety. You were the one from last night. You have nothing nice to say and I don't need you negativity.

Quoting pennerb538:

I am not saying you made it up I am just asking why they would let you stay at 5 going on 12 hours and while in the mean time be ok with your sons heart beating dipping to 30.... They flipped crap when my daughters heartbeat went down to 80....

Quoting noholdingback:

Can you please tell me why I would make it up??

Quoting pennerb538:

So they let you stay at 5 for going on 12 hours.... and while at the same time your sons heartbeat has droppped to the 30's...... mmmmkay

Quoting noholdingback:

I'm not in active labor. I'm at a 5. I'm bored. I'm lonely. I'm scared.

Quoting pennerb538:

Why are you in labor on cafe mom? Writing lengthy responses.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Hold the phone don't get all psycho! I was asking because its odd for

most women's experiences during an induction. I never said you were lying.. and no I'm no Dr but ive had four kids and most hospitals are very by the " book" and don't let women go that long or do what they're even doing. If anything I was trying to give you my experience And maybe you need to be asking questions because they could be doing some unnecessary things that are causing tour son stress and you would be surprised what people make up for attention.. which again I didn't say one negative thing about you..you need to concentrate on your son and body right now and not cafemom...

Quoting noholdingback:

ARE YOU A DOCTOR?? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE THIS UP?? THEY SAID THE FACT IT HAD BEEN OVER 24 HOURS STRESSED HIM OUT. THEY GOT HIS HEART STEADY FOR AN HOUR THEN LET ME HAVE A SANDWHICH. I WASN'T ON PITOCIN WHEN I ATE. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR PRAYERS.

Quoting nikkifam5:

Yea I find this odd of the hospital and that they let her eat. Most hospitals are totally against that. I had my son by c section ( my only one ever) 3 weeks ago. I went from 4-10cm in 3 hours and as I was pushing they realized his arm was over his head and he was having trouble passing through. Then his heart rate started to drop with every contraction and they were having trouble getting it back up so they decided a c section was safest for him. And that was even after stopping the pitocin which I didn't have much of in the first place...

Quoting pennerb538:

So they let you stay at 5 for going on 12 hours.... and while at the same time your sons heartbeat has droppped to the 30's...... mmmmkay

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Really?! Why are you on here being unnecessarily rude?!

I was on here when in labor with my second. I was bored and wasn't in very much pain until right before time to push. And I didn't have any pain meds nor was I confined to a bed. So I can definitely understand being on here while stuck in a bed being continuously monitored due to decels.

Quoting pennerb538:

noholdingback
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I do apologize. I'm just nervous. I only have my sleeping fiance here, I'm just looking for comfort in the only place I know I can. I am just highly offended and confused as to why I would lie about something this serious. I wish I knew why they kept me at five this long.. but I put all my faith in the doctors so hopefully they are doing what's best.

Quoting nikkifam5:

most women's experiences during an induction. I never said you were lying.. and no I'm no Dr but ive had four kids and most hospitals are very by the " book" and don't let women go that long or do what they're even doing. If anything I was trying to give you my experience And maybe you need to be asking questions because they could be doing some unnecessary things that are causing tour son stress and you would be surprised what people make up for attention.. which again I didn't say one negative thing about you..you need to concentrate on your son and body right now and not cafemom...

Quoting noholdingback:

ARE YOU A DOCTOR?? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE THIS UP?? THEY SAID THE FACT IT HAD BEEN OVER 24 HOURS STRESSED HIM OUT. THEY GOT HIS HEART STEADY FOR AN HOUR THEN LET ME HAVE A SANDWHICH. I WASN'T ON PITOCIN WHEN I ATE. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR PRAYERS.

Quoting nikkifam5:

Yea I find this odd of the hospital and that they let her eat. Most hospitals are totally against that. I had my son by c section ( my only one ever) 3 weeks ago. I went from 4-10cm in 3 hours and as I was pushing they realized his arm was over his head and he was having trouble passing through. Then his heart rate started to drop with every contraction and they were having trouble getting it back up so they decided a c section was safest for him. And that was even after stopping the pitocin which I didn't have much of in the first place...

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

pennerb538
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM
After 12 hours they wouldn't be monitoring for decels. I'm sorry I don't by it. I have had a bad induction, and they made sure they got the baby out after her heart dropped to 80 with every contraction. The would NOT let the heart beat drop to 30 and just stand by for 12 hours watching it.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Really?! Why are you on here being unnecessarily rude?!

I was on here when in labor with my second. I was bored and wasn't in very much pain until right before time to push. And I didn't have any pain meds nor was I confined to a bed. So I can definitely understand being on here while stuck in a bed being continuously monitored due to decels.

Quoting pennerb538:

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Why are they inducing you anyway?

Quoting noholdingback:

I do apologize. I'm just nervous. I only have my sleeping fiance here, I'm just looking for comfort in the only place I know I can. I am just highly offended and confused as to why I would lie about something this serious. I wish I knew why they kept me at five this long.. but I put all my faith in the doctors so hopefully they are doing what's best.

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

pennerb538
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM
WAIT 36 hours only being at a 5 yeahhhhh ok now I don't even care anymore. Be honest there are mothers out there who actually have had babies being in danger.

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting noholdingback:

Quoting pennerb538:

Amiehart62
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Lord hold this mother in your arms and keep her son healthy and make her delivery fly by without complications.

-AMEN

don't pay any attention to the haters and know that all though you are scare to death everything is going to be perfect in the end:)
pennerb538
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Did your water break?
Denisethedaring
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Best of luck and good wishes!!!!!!  Please let us know what happens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)