Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

no matter

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
How many kids one has, babies, birth , pregnancy is always exciting.. children are a blessing.. can't wait to try for number 5 :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM

As a mom to 4, I agree! 8)

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Nobody can believe I'm talking about number 5, and I only had #4 three weeks ago :).. can't help it! I love me ever growing family

Quoting mem82:

MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Aww thats so cute that ur thinking of the 5th already! Ur kids are so lucky to have alot of siblings! And i give u lots of credit to be wanting another already after just 4 weeks!! That means u really love being mommy! :)

Quoting nikkifam5:

Nobody can believe I'm talking about number 5, and I only had #4 three weeks ago :).. can't help it! I love me ever growing family

Quoting mem82:

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I love being a mom! I mean don't get me wrong, I am a woman and need me time Or time with dh every once and a while. But there is nothing like adding another little one. I'm going to be sad when they're all grown up and leave me

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Aww thats so cute that ur thinking of the 5th already! Ur kids are so lucky to have alot of siblings! And i give u lots of credit to be wanting another already after just 4 weeks!! That means u really love being mommy! :)

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting mem82:

MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Aww! they wont leave u!! Im 26 and still at my mom's almst daily! And Michael is very attached to his Nana and I expect this new little one to be the same way!! :) Kids never leave a great mom!

Quoting nikkifam5:

I love being a mom! I mean don't get me wrong, I am a woman and need me time Or time with dh every once and a while. But there is nothing like adding another little one. I'm going to be sad when they're all grown up and leave me

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting mem82:

kgmmw
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Couldnt agree with you more :) kids are such a blessing
xLilBit22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Im expecting #1 and already think about baby #2 (:
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I so wish I felt the way you do. I would love to be the kind of Mom who could handle 5 kids. But I'm barely surviving with 2. I think some women just aren't cut out for bigger families.

Devious103102
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:40 PM

=0)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN