Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

is it just me who feels this way?

okay, so i have taken two pregnancy tests along with two going on three missed periods, i take my prenatals daily but i feel like its so surreal. i havent went to the doctors yet and i know its late, but i do have a docs appointment on the 4th. do you think im deff 100% pregnant? please let me know 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Replies (11-18):
Spring.Mom
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Congrats! Yeah I would say you are definitely pregnant! Have you been experiencing any morning sickness or other symptoms? Will this be your first?

pregnancy

feliciabrianna
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM

i was pregnant before, but it had ended in a miscarrage :( i get stomach aches and bad heartburn alot but besides that no morning sickness like throwing up or feeling nauscious 

AmberMerrell
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 17 weeks pregnant & besides showing, cravings,peeing a lot, & breast tenderness I haven't felt pregnant. I had almost no morning sickness. I didn't really even expect to be pregnant, but my period was a day later than it had been since getting off of mirena so I was like what the heck I'm just gonna test. I'm still kinda in shock, but we find out in a week whether this baby is boy or girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feliciabrianna
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:29 PM

congrats :) i guess me and you are lucky considering ive never gotten sick and nor have you 

clowery
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes ur will be I'm same way had to wait for insurancertain cards to come in ended up going to the hospital due to pulled muscle in my back the confirmed I'm around four months prego I have a Dr apt this Friday heard heart beat at the hospital but still feels surreal even tho this will be my third child I'm even leaking if my hubby messes w my boobs I think it's well hit me once we gt an ultra sound and I'm hoping will b same day of obgyn app to see exactly how far along I am. Congrats and good luck on ur new baby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Simplii_yess
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I was wondering if someone felt the same way as i do. i found out i was pregnant in December two days after my birthday. And even with two super positive hpt and all the symptoms and one ultrasound i still do not feel pregnant, its so unreal to me... as well ill be having my first dr appt on the 8th. i do understand how your feeling... We're not alone...!!! lol Congrats and good luck..!!
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Yup. Sound preg to me.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

If your tests were positive, and you haven't had your periods, there is no doubt you are pregnant. Having your first appointment will probably help it sink in. Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)