Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Here comes the morning sickness :(

Posted by   + Show Post

So I went to the doctor and what not. Now I feel horrbile. Been throwing up all morning, cramping alot more then usual,my breast are hurting and I just feel ughhh. My body feels so exhausted and super sore. I slept fine last night though :( I guess this would be the symptoms of pregnancy hitting me. I liked when I didn't have any symptoms at all that was perfectttt....I've been trying to eat but all I can seem to keep down is crackers right now but I know thats not healthy for the baby to only eat a few crackers....Does anyone know of anything that can help me with the morning sickness to make it stop for a little bit just so I can eat and keep it down? :(

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Replies (11-13):
kblpooh
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Try eating ginger snaps, lemonheads or lemon drops, lifesaver wintergreen mints, soup, crackers. Those things helped me. Also eat something small every hour or too. I found I felt worse if I went too long between eating. I hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MammaKoi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Try root-beer, ginger-ale and cinnamon! Crackers are okay as long as its not constant. Baby will just take from you and as you'll eat you'll replace your supply of things. 

DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Thanks guys. I hope I get to feeling better soon as well. (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)