Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

hospital bag

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have seen some crazy long list for hospital bags. And i am a very realistic person, so i think i'm going to keep it very short a very sweet

Phone charger

Camera and batteries 

My shampoo and soap, deodorant 

some make up (I'm not vain but i don't want to look my crazy ass mom in her pics with me)

The smallest sample of nipple cream

Davids first outfit and a back up just in case it doesn't fit

some products for my stinky husband.

A Maxi skirt and a loose shirt and a cotton blazer (it fits now at 28 weeks)

Some extra big undies 

Anything else i should put in there 

(p.s i pack a bag for my wedding and i didn't use a single thing from it, so that's why i want to keep it small)

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Pack whatever you would take for a weekend stay at a friend's house.

lillucky8
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I packed toiletries, makeup, boxers and tanktops bc i was more comfy w those rather than the gowns, i wore their fancy undies not mine, chargers, snacks and clothes and toiletries for dh, outfit for baby, and extra receiving blanket for baby to bring home to the dog.

I asked for nipple cream,paci, and feminine products at the hosp and dont forget to ask for extras to bring home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Davidsmomma1409
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:44 PM

i didnt think about tanks good idea 

Quoting lillucky8:

I packed toiletries, makeup, boxers and tanktops bc i was more comfy w those rather than the gowns, i wore their fancy undies not mine, chargers, snacks and clothes and toiletries for dh, outfit for baby, and extra receiving blanket for baby to bring home to the dog.

I asked for nipple cream,paci, and feminine products at the hosp and dont forget to ask for extras to bring home!

Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I packed a small suitcase for my first and never touched it. This time i plan to bring the diaper bag and a relatively large purse. I will wear clean clothes to the hospital and wear them home. I need toiletries, phone, camera, chargers for both and that's it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_kenzie
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I over packed for my first two and didn't touch it. this time I'll pack 2 PJ's (like last time), you never know when you're going to leak..an outfit (two) for baby, probably yoga pants or a maxi dress for going home, maybe a little make up, charger and camera. dh will pack his bag. oh and toiletries.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN