Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

"babymoon" anyone?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone planning on taking a "babymoon" or vacation before baby arrives? I know I told my husband I'd love to go on a cruise or the beach somewhere or even take our kids to disney before having this baby.  Not sure what we'll decide to do but we WILL do something. Probaby in the late 2nd trimester or early 3rd.

When do you plan on going if you plan on doing this? Any ideas where?

The most wonderful thing I decided to do... was to share my life and heart with you.<3

baby
 BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM

We went to Tahoe :)

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM

We never have. We usually go away for a weekend when our babies are a few months old.

Devious103102
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

No. I'd love to plan something for us to do during the summer BUT he wont be home (he'll be deployed) so we'll plan something out for next year. 

avaana06
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM

My husband and I talked about visiting a friend of his in FL. We would go alone, have grandma and grandpa watch the kids. It would be nice!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Yes, we will!!  We will be hopping over the pond to somewhere in Europe come July.  We usually take a Europe trip every year though for time as a couple (and his work doesn't call us when we are overseas), but its a babymoon when I'm pregnant!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN