Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUST GOT HOME FROM THE ER, BEEN THERE SINCE 1140 THIS MORNING. I'M 6w5d. BUT APPARENTLY I AM THREATENING A MC, THIS IS HORRIBLE NEWS. JUST WENT THROUGH THIS ON AUGUST 8th 2012.... IM TRYING NOT TO STRESS ABOUT IT, AND I AM PRAYING FOR EVERY MOMMY THAT HAS WENT THROUGH THIS.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
JamaitianBaby
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:54 PM

THANK YOU ALL...... I APPRECIATE THE PRAYERS VERY MUCH. IM REALLY DESPERATE FOR THINGS TO GO RIGHT. CAN'T IMAGINE GOING THROUGH THAT AGAIN...

Kennadismom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I'm so so sorry :(
KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs to you

MsNeene
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww I'm sorry mommy :-( sending my prayers to you. Try to rest and take it easy. I went to the ER and was discharged with the same " threatened miscarriage" but it didnt happen and I am now 31 weeks. Anytime you have those symptoms they say that. Sometimes it's true and sometimes its not. The best thing to do is pray about it and relax. Maybe even have a nice dinner or breakfast tomorrow or do something that makes you feel good to lift your spirits. Good luck Hun!
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
*hugs and prayers*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L_Alvarez09
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I was in a accident at 6wks with my DS and they said the same "threatened miscarriage". I think they have to sa that just to cover there ass if something does happen. But ds was born at 39wks happy and healthy as can be! Prayers for you and baby!

RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I'm so sorry!  :-(

nisha723
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Hugs I will keep you in my prayers. That feeling is horrible I experience it 3yrs ago.

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear. It is horrible to go through. I've been there. Try and keep yourself as calm as possible, I know, easier said than done.

tiffluv81
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM

ARE YOU SPOTTING?

Er doctors have to label it threatening abortion or mc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured