Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUST GOT HOME FROM THE ER, BEEN THERE SINCE 1140 THIS MORNING. I'M 6w5d. BUT APPARENTLY I AM THREATENING A MC, THIS IS HORRIBLE NEWS. JUST WENT THROUGH THIS ON AUGUST 8th 2012.... IM TRYING NOT TO STRESS ABOUT IT, AND I AM PRAYING FOR EVERY MOMMY THAT HAS WENT THROUGH THIS.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Replies (21-29):
bamamommy2009
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM

i understand how you feel hun. i lost in april 2012. and i had gone to the ER and was not expecting this kind of news when it happened. I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:13 PM

(((((hugs)))))))

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM

this exactly. Try not to worry if ur spotting, thats how the hospital labels it on ur visit and on ur discharge paperwork. i went in twice with my first son for spotting, one time was bright red like a period around 13 and 14 weeks, and he was born 2 days before his due date, happy, healthy and very active (still is at 18 months!) and with this little guy I spotted at 6w5d too, and around 9 weeks and 11 weeks and went to the ER and each time was called threatened abortion. i asked why it said that on my paperwork and they said thats what the hosp call it for anyone with spotting and pregnant. Im now 15w4d with this little guy and havent had any problems since those ER visits which were luckily nothing. Best of luck and lots of prayers to u, I hope everything is ok with u and baby.

Quoting tiffluv81:

ARE YOU SPOTTING?

Er doctors have to label it threatening abortion or mc.

JamaitianBaby
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM
2 moms liked this

IT JUST SCARED THE H*LL OUT OF ME BACAUSE MY LAST PREGNANCY WAS A MISSED MC, MY LITTLE ANGELS HEART STOPPED... WITH NO SIGNS OF MC. BUT I SAW THE OB THIS MORNING AT MY FAMILY DOC, MY BABY HAS A STRONG HEARTBEAT!  I feel so much better! 

1wildchild
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Praying for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:35 PM
I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yummypeaches
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I went through the same thing with this pregnancy. I had a m/c at 10 weeks in june 2012 and in october I was pregnant again. I had a lot of spotting early on. I bled for about 9 or 10 days straight around 6 weeks and again around 8 weeks. I am now 20 weeks with a healthy baby boy but I was always terrified of losing him! I still am but now that I can feel him kicking every day its a lot better. I hope your baby is ok and you can get some piece of mind soon!

bebe_ju-rah
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Aw I'm so sorry momma! ((Hugs))
firsttimer612
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Ive been there multiple times...just take it easy and pray i was just in the same position a few weeks ago, so im trying to do the same... good luck and lots of sticky baby dust :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured