Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

curiosity.....

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

does that look like a boy? the picture itself is head (face) and arms, but what the arrow is pointing too..... im 24weeks.

we arent finding out. but the more i look at this picture the more it looks like a boy, and i really have a feeling were having aboy.

and can you see anything in this picture? i cant but a friend swears that she can see boy. i dont see anything in this one.

i know this is just a 50/50 with you guys looking, but im curious :)

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I'm not sure

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm having a hard time deciding.  But, here is a bump

HeathLaw22
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM

The thing the arrow is pointing to could be a foot or the umbilical cord, looks to me like it is the umbilical cord.

jesuschild06
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:42 PM

thats kinda what i figure it is, just because i know boy stuff woudnt be huge right now, and the umbilical cord should help cover the view of that. :) 

Quoting HeathLaw22:

The thing the arrow is pointing to could be a foot or the umbilical cord, looks to me like it is the umbilical cord.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure, I am so bad at reading ultrasounds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staciexo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:24 PM

No way to tell from those pics! I hope u have whatever gender u want. Its awesome not findingout gender till birth! I did that with my last and will next time too!

jesuschild06
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:06 PM

i dont care one way or the other. DF wants a girl, but he kes calling it a boy :p I didnt figure you could tell from the pics. the one the arrow is pointing too, i figure is just the umbilical cord, but i was curious what others thought. I am very excited about waiting. My family and friends are "mad" at me for waiting because now they dont know what to get baby..... i just keep saying they can get stuff off my registrys :) haha

Quoting staciexo:

No way to tell from those pics! I hope u have whatever gender u want. Its awesome not findingout gender till birth! I did that with my last and will next time too!

staciexo
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM

My parents hated that we didnt find out. My mil insisted that we knew but werent telling so every time we saw her she would ask again. We didnt tell names either so it drove evryone nuts. I loved it! Lol. 

Quoting jesuschild06:

i dont care one way or the other. DF wants a girl, but he kes calling it a boy :p I didnt figure you could tell from the pics. the one the arrow is pointing too, i figure is just the umbilical cord, but i was curious what others thought. I am very excited about waiting. My family and friends are "mad" at me for waiting because now they dont know what to get baby..... i just keep saying they can get stuff off my registrys :) haha

Quoting staciexo:

MammaKoi
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd say boy, looks like a hot dog more than a hamburger! Lol. 

Devious103102
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks like it could be a penis but it could also be the cord. GL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN