Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help Please.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
  • 9 Replies

So I've been throwing up all day. And I've been having the really sharp pains in my stomach and both sides of my body. I'm not sure if thats just from me being sick all day or if the baby is growing already? I'm 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I've been really worried about it, there hasn't been any blood. Just been really sick today. :(

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Always1222
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:55 AM

I would see if your doctor can give you something for morning sickness. I had small pains when I was that early pregnant, but it was more like period cramps. If they feel worse than that I would check with your doctor and make sure everything looks okay. Also, have you tried drinking ginger tea? It tastes kind of icky but it works. Also eating crackers or something when you sit up from bed. I also suck on hard candies or chew gum and it seems to help. 

DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Does the pain that I've been having mean that the baby is growing already? I've been eating crackers but they don't seem to be helping me, I have tried ginger tea and it just makes me sick to my stomach,

DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Also I feel like I'm on my period, but the cramps aren't as bad as the pains in my sides.

Astrachanca
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:26 AM
The pains in your sides could be a sign of dehydration, which is likely with you being so sick. The period like cramps are normal at this stage in pregnancy. You won't get round ligament pains from the baby growing for awhile...maybe around week 16 or so. Hope you feel better! Try to drink as much as you can. Ginger ale, Gatorade, water, chicken broth... Anything that agrees with your tummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Astrachanca
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:27 AM
^you should let your doctor know about the pain in your sides... Could also maybe indicate a bladder or kidney infection...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Thank You.

DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:29 AM

I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he can give me anything for the morning sickness to helpp me try not to throw up so much and to tell him about the pains in my sides that I have been having.

Astrachanca
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Most likely you're dehydrated which is not good. Try to drink as much as you can. Frequent small amounts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I've been drinking water mostly plus juices such as orange juice, pineapple juices, stuff like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN