Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Level II Sonogram follow-up.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
Today at 1:30p.m. I have to be at the hospital I'm delivering at to have a Level II Sono Follow-up done. The last time I went (12/12/12) I was 26 weeks, 3 days and she weighed 2lbs, 10ozs. All of her fluids, blood flow, and organ production was normal :) I'm just hoping for the same result today! Me and my family actually have a bet going to see how much she weighs this time.
I think 6lbs, 2oz.
My BF thinks 6lbs, 5oz.
My Grandma thinks 5lbs, 6oz.
My Grandpa thinks 5lbs, 8oz.

Lets make this a game, what do you guys think??
How much do you think she'll weigh?
I'm 33 weeks, 6 days today.

I'll update later with her weight, & let all of you know who won!!

having a baby

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
iluvsgtLangley
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Good luck hope she has gained a lot.... im going to say weight of 6 lbs even ....
Why are they doing a level.2 ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Quoting iluvsgtLangley:

Good luck hope she has gained a lot.... im going to say weight of 6 lbs even ....

My old doctor's office ordered one for me & when I went, they wanted to do a follow-up. Everything is normal, though. There isn't anything wrong with me or the baby. They just wanna make sure she is growing like she should I think every mom should get one, just so they can see the blood flow, organs, etc more in-depth.

having a baby

iluvsgtLangley
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Oh okay awesome , I askednbecause at my 26 week scan my daughter was onky 1 lb 15 ozs. So it put her in the 15th percentile for growth and it worried me a lot. Mynob says she is fine but after thebus tech scarred me by saying oh she is so small are you sure about ur dates ?! Which I am very sure .

Quoting TLQSlovesME:

Quoting iluvsgtLangley:

My old doctor's office ordered one for me & when I went, they wanted to do a follow-up. Everything is normal, though. There isn't anything wrong with me or the baby. They just wanna make sure she is growing like she should I think every mom should get one, just so they can see the blood flow, organs, etc more in-depth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM
How did it go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:21 PM

How did ur appointment go?? As for my guess about her weight, I'll say 5 lbs 11oz! let me know if I was close!! :)

TLQSlovesME
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

How did ur appointment go?? As for my guess about her weight, I'll say 5 lbs 11oz! let me know if I was close!! :)

I wasn't able to get it done :/ The last time I was there was in December & in the meantime, I switched doctors & they couldn't perform a sono if I didn't have a prescription from my new doctor. Thankfully I have a doctor's appt today anyway & they said they would write a referral for me to get one done.

having a baby

egrzesik91
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM
5 lbs 7 ounces
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)