• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling Blessed

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi my names Lizy Im 33 weeks along almost due praying that it wont go much further than 37 weeks because im definately feeling very uncomfortable... I dont know why i feel scared since i already have two boys of ages 5 and 3. Cant help that feeling though... Has this happend to anyone before.. ? Its just like it was the first time. And even though my 2nd delivery went really good and it was natural im now more terrified than ever.. But praying that everything goes well and baby and I turn out healthy. My pregnancy has been high risk for several motives wich scares me a little at the time of labor. I really hope i dont need a c-section. This preganancy has been completely diferent from my other 2. I just wanna have my baby boy in my hands already knowing that hes fine next to me.

Well thats just a little bit of my story... :)

Take care everyone!

hugs

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had similar fears before...and I am sure I will get them with this baby too (and this one is number 5).  I think it is pretty normal to these fears and thoughts to come to mind.  But, you will make it through, and all will be well.

Borikua_Mommy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM

aww thanks... your words really help :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)