Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 weeks monthly checkup?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm impatiently waiting at the doctor hoping to get an ultrasound and find out the sex of my baby! Do you guys think ill be getting an ultrasound today? ):
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emilyelephant
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:46 AM

We scheduled ours around that time, on a thursday. It was scheduled for the next monday. I don't know if that's always how it is though.  Soon enough!

KristinCarr
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM

not usually, they usually done do the big 18 week u/s in the office, your sent to the hospital and need to scheadule it, your doctor will probably give you your order for the u/s today then you can call and scheadule

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Most doctors office require you to make a separate appointment for ultrasounds so more than likely you won't get one but your OB should schedule your 20 week anatomy ultrasound today. He may schedule it for next week or wait until your next monthly appointment just depends on the doc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CadetMommy23
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM
My anatomy is tomorrow my doc scheduled a us at the perinatal office at the hospital... Another 24 hours ): but at least it's not 2 weeks lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_kenzie
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:42 PM
so jealous on your update!!! LOL I had my appointment last week and I have to wait until the 12th to find out.
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Probably not. They usually tell you that they'll schedule it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)