Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How much water do you drink per day?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 22 Replies

How much per day and how far along are you? Am I the only one that feels like drinking plenty of water and taking my vitamins is my job while expecting?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM
I drink pretty much exactly 84oz.
I have a cup that measures 28oz to the top and I fill it usually three times through the day. I should probably drink more though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KittyTussand
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:59 PM

i drink 64- 80 oz of plain water a day. I also drink some tea and lots of milk.  i try to do all plain water but it just gets old!!!! and i have yet to find a water flavoring i like.  But i do my best to drink water and take my prenatals!

CafeMom Tickers
MammaKoi
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:00 PM

About 6-10 per day and I'm 11wks. hate to say it but yes, I have so much more to do than just drink water and take vitamins. I have two minions to attend to, teach and play with. I do take my vitamins but hey with the havoc at times here I forget. 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Not enough. I'm 7w6d.

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Pregnant or not I try to drink 3/4-1 gallon of water, plus juice and milk.
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I have one cup of 1/2 caf coffee in the morning. Rarely soda or juice. I'd say about 6-8 cups of water a day on average.

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Not sure how many glasses exactly, but probably a good 10-12. I am ALWAYS thristy. On top of that, I usually have a glass or two of pepsi and a glass of milk with dinner. No wonder why I always have to pee.

Victoriaoh
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:14 PM
When I was pregnant, I drank 80-120 oz. of water a day. Now that I'm not pregnant, I drink 64-80 oz. of water a day. When I was pregnant, I pretty much only drank water and milk. Now I drink water, milk, juice and occasionally pop.
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:24 PM
28.4 weeks and not enough. I usually drink 7 cups but I need to do at least 10
momma_gig
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 PM

About 60 oz. of just water (plus juice and almond milk). I have a 24 oz. water bottle and drink about 2 1/2 of them a day. I need to get it to a steady 3 (or more). I'm 6 weeks today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)