• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pampers Brand!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

do you?! well what about the codes?! do you do them online?! well i do, and im trying to get up too 600 points so i can have cute baby announcements for my second baby!! i did not get to with my first :( so im hoping i can this time around! So what im getting at!... if you buy pampers brand and dont use the code, would u mind sharing the code with me to reach my goal?! Thanks for any help!!! :o) xoxo -Sara

PS- if you do, please message me the codes. xoxo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Do they give u cute announcements for free if u get so many codes? I use Pampers but I hate having the boxes around so I threw the codes out not even knowing they exist! lol this is good to know that Im throwing out potential free stuff!

Cheeks09
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Do they give u cute announcements for free if u get so many codes? I use Pampers but I hate having the boxes around so I threw the codes out not even knowing they exist! lol this is good to know that Im throwing out potential free stuff!

there is a ton of different stuff you can get, if you go to pampers gifts to grow, you can check out the rewards. the one i want is 600, it takes a little while to get up too the 2000 so i dont think ill ever reach that, plus id love to make some announcements! but ya check it out.. or you know... if you decide not to do it.. can hit me up lol! :o)

MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:19 PM

thanks! I have seen the gifts to grow thing on the box and never paid attention to it in the year and a half I have been using them on his little ass!! I wonder what else were throwing away!!?

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

there is a ton of different stuff you can get, if you go to pampers gifts to grow, you can check out the rewards. the one i want is 600, it takes a little while to get up too the 2000 so i dont think ill ever reach that, plus id love to make some announcements! but ya check it out.. or you know... if you decide not to do it.. can hit me up lol! :o)

Cheeks09
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

right!?! lol go check it out, never to late to start..unless ur potty training of course :P lol . Shit for all i know.. ceral has something cool, and i am WAY behind lol

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

thanks! I have seen the gifts to grow thing on the box and never paid attention to it in the year and a half I have been using them on his little ass!! I wonder what else were throwing away!!?

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM

We'll be potty training in a few months but then this little guy will be here in July so there are plenty more diapers in the near future!! lol! But this is a good idea that ur asking other people too, thats a good way to get alot of codes, on here and from friends or family members, i think ill be doing that too to catch up! lol

Quoting Cheeks09:

right!?! lol go check it out, never to late to start..unless ur potty training of course :P lol . Shit for all i know.. ceral has something cool, and i am WAY behind lol

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Cheeks09
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM

thats cool im due Aug 5th! :o) praying for a boy!! already got a 16 month old girl!! cant wait to find out, i have not had much luck on asking people here, one nice lady helped me and she alone gave me quiet a few points ..i love nice people :o) !!  BUT HEY..another thing u can do.. that i do... if u stay on top of it.. just google "pampers codes"  there are TONS of them just floating around online, especially for someone just starting, i promise you will get 200 ATLEAST just from codes everyone and anyone can use!! :o)

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

We'll be potty training in a few months but then this little guy will be here in July so there are plenty more diapers in the near future!! lol! But this is a good idea that ur asking other people too, thats a good way to get alot of codes, on here and from friends or family members, i think ill be doing that too to catch up! lol

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Oh wow, thanks! I would never have thought to google them either. And congrats on the little one! I was hoping for a boy too and just got a 3D ultrasound Saturday to confirm its another little man! I hope urs is too!

Quoting Cheeks09:

thats cool im due Aug 5th! :o) praying for a boy!! already got a 16 month old girl!! cant wait to find out, i have not had much luck on asking people here, one nice lady helped me and she alone gave me quiet a few points ..i love nice people :o) !!  BUT HEY..another thing u can do.. that i do... if u stay on top of it.. just google "pampers codes"  there are TONS of them just floating around online, especially for someone just starting, i promise you will get 200 ATLEAST just from codes everyone and anyone can use!! :o)

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Cheeks09
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM

lucky duck! i got my fingers crossed!! Congrats to you too!!  Well GL with the pampers codes!! :o)

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Oh wow, thanks! I would never have thought to google them either. And congrats on the little one! I was hoping for a boy too and just got a 3D ultrasound Saturday to confirm its another little man! I hope urs is too!

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting Cheeks09:

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)