Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

23wks and cramoing. help

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm 23wks and I've had on off pms like cramps since yesterday. Anyone else ever deal with this or have any thought as to why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Braxton Hicks is what comes to my mind. Also it could be constipation. If you are having a hard time with that.

JustCallMeBritt
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Not constipation. I'm currently trying to rest to see uf they'll ease up. So far no luck
Mariah-1987
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Drink lots of water and rest up
MichaelsMom0711
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:43 PM

As long as theyre not severe cramps my Dr said those period like cramps are normal. I got them alot with my first and she said its basically just the uterus stretching to make room for the growing baby. if they get bad call ur Dr but otherwise just try to take it easy

JustCallMeBritt
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:55 PM
I'm resting for sure. Gage isn't liking this at all.. barely moving. Normally he is rockin out non stop. This is my 15 pregnancy, but 2nd that has made it this far.. hence my worries. I took a Tylenol. Hoping they don't gey worse again
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I have them often from about 12 wks on with each pregnancy. If your really concerned I would call your OB. Over the weekend you could try increasing your water and see if it helps, as dehydration can cause contractions. Its possible its Braxton Hicks, which aren't concerning. Definately if they get more frequent or more painful get checked out!

JustCallMeBritt
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:02 PM
They were pretty strong but not consistent. Even worse when standing. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)