Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My babies dad is a loser jerk off!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM
  • 8 Replies

I didn't know my babies dad for very long when I got pregnant so this is pretty much my fault.  But I live in a really small town and there's like no people here and nothing to do.  Anyways he is living with me at my parents house because I wanted to help him cuz he couldn't find work....even tho he wasn't really trying but anyways he talks about me all the time to his friends and is only nice to my face.  He calls me fat, ugly, and stupid he's just really mean.  But being pregnant I'm afraid of being alone cuz there's NO people in this town my age.  Do you think I should just wait until the baby is born and do the paternity test, tell him to kick rocks an just get child support???  The thing is we get along really good but I know he talks bad about me cuz I have heard him and the way everyone acts around me.....its just awkward and it hurts my feelings.  Like I can't even stand sleeping in the same bed as him anymore and I can't forgive him for trying to humiliate me.  If I wasn't so lonely I wouldn't even be in this situation. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I couldn't be around that type of person being so negative about me.  I know it would eat me up, and I know I would be better person without him. 

As far as being alone, I would rather be alone than be with someone who was verbally so negative about and towards me (just my own opinion).  Would he consider counseling?? 

Good luck!

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Better to be alone and available when the right man comes along than stick with the jerk off and wallow in misery. He doesn't respect you. You don't respect him (for good reason). You think thats going to change?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mariah-1987
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Pregnant or not chick you don't deserve that! Kick him to the curb. Then he will actually have a reason to run his mouth. JMO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nikki666444
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:41 PM

It is eating me up inside and I'm not going to force myself to be around someone that makes me feel so horrible.  I don't think counseling is the awnser, its his personality cuz I've talked to some of his exs and he treated them the same way.  After the baby is here I'm going to tell him how i feel and I'm just hoping he will still want to be in my babies life. 

CafeMom Tickers
nikki666444
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I agree with you. I know there is a guy out there for me. I'm starting a job in a near town next month so maybe I will meet some good ppl that way and won't be so lonely. 

CafeMom Tickers
nikki666444
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I think ur right!  That is what I need to do I used to have good self esteem until I met him now its way low. 

CafeMom Tickers
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM

This

Quoting TTC2Long:

Better to be alone and available when the right man comes along than stick with the jerk off and wallow in misery. He doesn't respect you. You don't respect him (for good reason). You think thats going to change?

kelly617
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

He's a two-faced bastard!
I would rather be alone than with someone that treats me like that...it doesn't matter HOW nice he is to your face, if he's talking badly about you behind your back to his friends that makes him an asshole.

In my opinion I would tell him to get the fuck out now. You were doing him a favor by letting him stay at your parents and thats how he repays you? Fuck that....I'd tell him to get lost and deal with his own life.
I wouldn't put him on the Birth certificate and I'd give the baby YOUR last name
Then I would petition the court for child support and they'll force him to do a DNA test if he refuses...so he'll have to pay up anyway

good luck hon...you deserve a real man and that is not one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)