Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update from ultrasound! piog

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
  • 1 Replies

well jsut got back from ultrasound.  They of corse couldnt tell me anything.  but they took all kinds of mesurements.  Cadan is laying head up and was right under my belly button so no pics :(    for the first 45 min a intern was in taking pictures.  asking me questions as to why i was there.  she acted like she didnt understand at all *rolls eyes.  she checked amniotic fluid lvls there wasnt much room though.  my tummy was more oval then round so i didnt see a lot of space like i did with our gender scan.  So he either got big or i did have fluid loss.  anyway when she got done she had me go potty then come back and a actual teck came and finished.  and she kept drilling me over and over!!!  "are you sure it was contraction"  "are you sure you were leaking fluid?" "was it a lot?"  "why do they need to know cervix length"   umm no i dont know what a contraction is iv never been preg before it was just a word i came up with and threw out to my midwife.  i would be laying there a cramp or contraction would hit and id have to change my undies. happend 3 times.  it was a lot comared to none! and she didnt understand that my cervix is soft!!! and dialated!!!!! we are worried its thinning!! OH!! and she tells the teck.  "have you ever heard of baby pushing?"  and then promptly tried to get hime to move my pushing on him and me.  there is no where for him to move!!!! There is no empty space!!!  she pushes harder and harder.  and then she pushes down on my ligaments which always hurt espcially since monday. she acutally got me bucking off the table!! she did it several times!! and cadan went form moving to down right pissed.  he was really moving and shaking i could see his mouth opening and closing!!! i was about to punch the woman! finnaly were done and she says i can sit up. she is gonna check to see if she has everything she needs (im thinking should it be what my doc needs but whatever).  im now at home.  sick to my stomick hurting so bad i cant move.  and realising if the higher up has to check out results then send to midwife i might not hear anything until MONDAY! *head hits keyboardkjl fddkjfdskjdfs afdkj s  ugh!  my cervix didnt look to thin from what i could see so im gonna say everthing is fine.  but i wish i didnt feel so funny and ache.  you ladies ever wanna deck your ultrasound person??? oy vey!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Sorry sweetie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)