Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cycle Question

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello!  I'm a mommy of 5 (and I've had 6 previous m/c).  My cycles are normally fairly regular (about 27 days a cycle).  I'm concerned because all of the sudden I'm 16 days late, no sign of a period, and getting naseous on and off all day, but I've taken several hpt's and all are negative.  Most of mine I tested positive right away, except for one that I didn't get a positive until 10 days late, and the dr could only get a positive with bloodwork.  My question is could I be this late and be pregnant with all negative hpts or is it more likely something else?  Thanks!  If you need to know any other information please ask.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommy9518
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM
You could still be pg. but its also possible you ovulated later esp if were stressed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
secret_smile85
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Bump!  Now 19 days no sign of af  

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Sounds like somethign else. Pregnancy doesn't sound like it's a possibility right now, but you never know.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I would go for a blood test to rule out (or in) pregnancy.  You could also then ask your doctor what else it could be...it could be due to lifestyle change, stress, etc...  Good luck!

angela84
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM

When I got pregnant with my baby, it was the first month that I started charting my temperature and ovulation. I was always SUPER regular with about 28 day cycles. It turned out that for some crazy reason, I didn't ovulate until cycle day 38. I got a positive test 9 days later (cycle day 47) even though I had been taking tests starting at cycle day 36 thinking I was late for my period at that point. I had an early ultrasound plus bloodwork done to help with the dating and since I had my chart to refer to, it was very clear that I had ovulated that late. It was very abnormal for me but it does happen.

pregnancy
I want to be a breastfeeding, babywearing, roomsharing, cloth diapering, working Momma!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)