• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hurt so bad i can barely walk....

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
my back, hips, and pelvic area hurt so bad i can hardly walk even to the bathroom.. and right now there is snow and ice everywhere. our cars doors got froze shut last night and DH wants me to get something out of the trunk..... really? :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Larsbug
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM

first, welcome to the group

second, tell him to go get it

third, tylenol is safe to take during pregnancy... might dull the pain a little for you. a heating pad is ok to use as long as it's not on your stomach and not for too long...you don't want your fluid heating up too much

jesuschild06
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

ummm, he can defiantely go get it. 

anytime our doors have frozen shut, we take a bucket f steaming hot water out and use it. it works well, so give him that idea. 

sorry about your pain :( take tylenol if you havetn yet

sweetieiv
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I'm sorry about your pain. How far along are you? But yes your dh needs to let you rest and grab some massage oil to rub your back with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I suggest looking into seeing a Chiropracter, it will really give you relief and will help with baby's positioning!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

Reality_check
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:45 PM
im 31wks. he wont touch me unless he wants sex. he wont even scratch my back when i ask..
i just wanna cry...

Quoting sweetieiv:

I'm sorry about your pain. How far along are you? But yes your dh needs to let you rest and grab some massage oil to rub your back with.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that he is such a jerk. You should go take a warm bath and rest. And tell him to man up.

dedicatedmama2
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM
did you possibly throw something out of place?? I fell and threw my hips and back out so I have to go to the doc all the time!!! Id get checked out because it's not right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)