Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Shower Question

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok I recently moved to another state and don't know very many people and I am pregnant with number two. I am not going to have alot of people at my shower this time just a few family members and a few friends. My question is has any of you ladies had a baby shower were you did not have alot of people, also what are some ideas I could do sence I am not having a big shower.

expecting baby

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I had one with my first. There was about 12 of us. We played a few games and mostly talked. We played a cloths pin game. So if someone said the word baby. Someone would call them on it and get your cloths pin. We also tasted baby food and had to guess what it was and also had a word scramble. My friend had a small one too. About 10 and we played the same games.

jeh81489
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Quoting Raeann11:

I had one with my first. There was about 12 of us. We played a few games and mostly talked. We played a cloths pin game. So if someone said the word baby. Someone would call them on it and get your cloths pin. We also tasted baby food and had to guess what it was and also had a word scramble. My friend had a small one too. About 10 and we played the same games.

emilyelephant
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I had about 15 people, my mom made snack food and we played some games.  Pretty simple :)

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I have had 4 baby showers, 3 of them were extremely small. And the big one only had about 20 people. Is someone throwing your shower? They should plan the activities instead of you.

jeh81489
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:01 PM

No me and my boyfriend will be planning it sence we have moved to another state and we do not know alot of people. My first one with my first pregnancy my mom throw it for me.

expecting baby

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I have had 4 baby showers, 3 of them were extremely small. And the big one only had about 20 people. Is someone throwing your shower? They should plan the activities instead of you.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I went to a small shower at a restaurant. Just had lunch, chatted for a while & opened gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)