Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

siblings named with the same first letter---thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Replies (11-20):
RedheadMama18
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Both of our kids will start with K but it wasn't planned because we wanted to name our kids that way.  It just happened to be the names we fell in love with lol.

AidanCamsMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM

We did it, but not on purpose LOL All of our names either start with an A or C (Chris (dh), Amanda (me), Aidan, Cameron, Chloe, and this baby will be Ashton)

AmyL3469
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I don't really care what others do. My daughters don't have the same first letters. I pick names I like, don't care of the letters.

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

my mom had all her kids with the K or C sound. Theres Kim, Carrie, Craig, Kristin and Christopher 

my sister Kim , her boys are Jared Jacob and Jonathan... and her husband was Justin .. 

xLilBit22
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I think its cute sometimes. But i wont be doing it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Its cute if other people want to do it, i dont see anything wrong with it but my boys wont have the same letter. My oldest is Michael and the little youngest will be Kevin

Devious103102
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Not for us. Personally I like that all of my girls names start with diff letters, esp since my oldest goes by the first letter of her name (her name is Justice and we call her J). 

Fiscelli2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I dislike! Dh and I already have the same first letter so we completely stayed away from "A" names. This is our first and probably only child but I'm staying away from it.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM
We are doing a different letter for each child.
nsrush83
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I didnt plan on doing it..but if this baby is a boy, the only names we both like start with J(as of now)..Our first son is named Joshua. If its a girl, they wont have the same first letter.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN