Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

siblings named with the same first letter---thoughts?

Posted by   + Show Post

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Replies (61-70):
mrs.autry21
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm all for it. It wasn't planned at first we just happen to like another C name for our second and now have decided to go with the trend. Our first is Caroline middle is Capri and our last will be Carrington.All girls.
mommyoffarmkids
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm using the exact same initials and same number of letters in my boys names. So I love it.

pacificamom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM

my siblings and I are all K's...It was no biggie.

Quoting mamajess68:

Me and my brothers were Jessica, Jason and Jeremy - didn't really bother us

CafeMom Tickers
Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I don't mind it.  My cousin's kids names are Kaylin and Keegan and they sound nice together, I think. 

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I am Laura and my boys are Liam and Lucas...didnt plan it that way just happened to be the names we loved

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Not for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tms2008
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Both of my girls' names start with a T as well as mine. We didn't really plan it that way, we just liked the names. We don't have a name picked out for baby boy yet but I don't think it will start with a T.
Radellia
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I don't think I would do it on purpose, but if we found a name that we liked that was the same first letter as a sibling, we wouldn't throw it out

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Charlie and his 1/2 sister (Bf's 7 year old daughter) Carma have the same first letter. I personally don't mind it.

mj.bullion
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I think it's cute. I plan on all of mine ending with "er" or at least the sound. I have an Xavier and pregnant with a Piper. :] I have a lot of names on my list ending with "er". lol. I think it's all up to you. My brother, sister, and I all have the same first initial, "M". Michael, Marianna, and me, Melissa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN