Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

25 weeks 4 days (vent)

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
OK seriously I'm over people telling what to do what to eat and drink that I've gained too much weight that I look huge... I'm done. OK so I'm 20 (21 in a month) this is my first baby I'm 5'2" and pre pregnancy I weighed 124 lbs (I loved my body had big boobs and a cute waist) I'm now 25 almost 26 weeks and weigh about 150 so I've gained like 25 lbs yes I do eat quite abit of ice cream because that's what I crave as well as steak and corn.. anywho do you think this is a lot? I don't think so and my Dr has not told me I'm "overweight" or anything so I see it as I'm fine... Im have a boy and just kind of stressing and its not good because when I stress I get acid reflux really bad and ugh sorry vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy9518
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM
As long as you are ok with it and your dr has not expressed any concerns then its fine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kloiesmommy
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I gained 40 lbs with both my other two and am on my way to doing the same this time. I am eating way healthier this pregnancy and although I do look a little better, the weight is still adding on. I am 5'2" as well. I started my first pregnancy at 19 yrs old and 114 lbs. The second pregnancy I started 6 lbs heavier and this time I started another 6 lbs heavier so I started this one at 126 and not looking forward to trying to loose the weight but as long as baby is healthy then I wouldn't worry if I were you. Just know that the later in pregnancy you go, the quicker the weight increases. I had only gained 3 lbs by my 20 week appt and now at almost 32 weeks I have gained a total of 29 lbs. good luck and congrats on being a first time mommy!

pregnancy calendar  Baby Blinkies  Baby Blinkies 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I was 5'2'' and 110lbs when I got pregnant with my son. I gained 60lbs with him!

No matter what you eat and drink, you will gain whatever your body and baby need you to gain.  

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I agree. Tell the people bothering you to kick rocks ;)

Quoting mommy9518:

As long as you are ok with it and your dr has not expressed any concerns then its fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured