Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its starting to upset me. I get strong contractions for like an hour, then they stop. Its just getting to me. Im beond uncomfortable. This is my 3rd and most uncomfortable pregnancy yet. Most of its my back issues from my epidurals.
It just needs to happen. Im like completely thinned out, 3cm, and babys at -1. As of today. Cmon already!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Replies (21-24):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I started really irregular early labor at 7:30am with my daughter, had a big meal at 7:30pm and my hard labor kicked into overdrive just a few hours later!

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Shes just so darn low. The pressure is awful. I get contrax alot more.after I eat..so.im gonna eat.

Which I always thought eating slowed labor. But.yea...not for me! Lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

It's called prodromal labor. Hang in there!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
CheyennesMommy2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I see....dh said not tonight but towmorrow am he will go get me some...i might have a.groundhog day baby lol

Quoting Heather2001:

I just threw it in the water and strained it out with a cloth into another cup afterwards.  You can get a fine mesh tea steeper thingy, though.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Dh may be going to get celery seed. Do I need like a bag? To steep it in?

Quoting Heather2001:

Not good, not terrible, LOL.  It's one of those things that you do when you're desperate.  It wasn't gag-worthy, though.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

How did that taste :/ lol I am sensitive to icky tastes and dont want to puke lol.

Quoting Heather2001:

It's not a tea like you'd think.  You get celery seed from the spice section and steep about a tsp of it in hot water.  Then strain it and just sip it slowly.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

I wouldnt even know where to begin to find that lol. But im for sure going to look!!

Quoting Heather2001:

Well, I'll tell you what finally worked for me: celery seed tea.  After four days of on-off active labor-type contractions, I was done.  I had walked miles and miles, sat in baths, had sex, basically did every thing in my power to get the contractions regular because I couldn't take it any longer, and I had read somewhere that celery seed tea might help and it did.  I only drank a half a cup and had him several hours later.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

40 weeks, going by dr...40+3 going by my calculations, which like I always say :) I know when we had sex. Lol and when I ovulated. But its only a few days difference not a biggie!

Quoting Heather2001:

Sorry if I missed it, but how far along are you?

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Its been a week :(

My other two went over so I wouldnt be suprised but im not going past 41 weeks. So id like her to just come out now.

Quoting Heather2001:

I had four days of prodromal labor like that before I finally had my son.  I feel for you!  Hope they get going for you soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I just made amazing spaghetti..so maybe that.will do the trick lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

I started really irregular early labor at 7:30am with my daughter, had a big meal at 7:30pm and my hard labor kicked into overdrive just a few hours later!

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Shes just so darn low. The pressure is awful. I get contrax alot more.after I eat..so.im gonna eat.

Which I always thought eating slowed labor. But.yea...not for me! Lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

It's called prodromal labor. Hang in there!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I understand. I had 3 weeks of it! Contractions 2-3 min apart. 3-4cm and 80%..it was very frustrating

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Its been a week :(

My other two went over so I wouldnt be suprised but im not going past 41 weeks. So id like her to just come out now.

Quoting Heather2001:

I had four days of prodromal labor like that before I finally had my son.  I feel for you!  Hope they get going for you soon!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured