Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What are the chances?!?!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

Of getting pregnant on the paraguard? Do you or anyone you know ever get pregnant on this?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I don't think the chances are high unless it moves or gets expelled, though there is a chance.

Larsbug
by Laura on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM

not high but there

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:41 PM
I'm not sure of the percentages, but it can happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbyblueAK
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Ive had my paraguard since the beginning of august. But the last few days i have just felt pregnant.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Test!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Ive had my paraguard since the beginning of august. But the last few days i have just felt pregnant.

bbyblueAK
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM

i would have to wait at least another 3days before anything would show up im only 8dpo

Quoting Pandapanda:

Test!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM

You wouldn't be feeling pregnancy symptoms then, if it's that soon. It takes a minimum of 6 days for the egg to implant and 24-72 hours after that to get enough hcg to cause real symptoms. Test in a few days anyway.

Quoting bbyblueAK:

i would have to wait at least another 3days before anything would show up im only 8dpo

Quoting Pandapanda:

Test!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

bbyblueAK
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM

the only thing that its making me question all this is this is the exact way i felt with both my boys

Quoting Pandapanda:

You wouldn't be feeling pregnancy symptoms then, if it's that soon. It takes a minimum of 6 days for the egg to implant and 24-72 hours after that to get enough hcg to cause real symptoms. Test in a few days anyway.

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Test!

Quoting bbyblueAK:

Jamie0121
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:10 PM

So what ended up happening are you pregnant? I only ask because I was thinking of using this as a birth control. Have you had any other problems with it?

bbyblueAK
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

not pregnant. i now believe it was just me being beyond stressed. I have had no problems with this birth control except the first few months when i had my periods i was more crampy than usual and that i bled heavier. now that its been a while they are lighter i have cramps but not as bad as in the beginning. my cycle has been every 27days my periods are always 6days no shorter no longer except the last one.

Quoting Jamie0121:

So what ended up happening are you pregnant? I only ask because I was thinking of using this as a birth control. Have you had any other problems with it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)