Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

need advice ladies

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Tomorrow i'll be into my 37th week of pregnancy. For the past couple of days i've felt nauseous, everything i've eaten has made me sick to my stomach to where i'm almost to the point of throwing it up, i've thrown up once, i've had menstrual like cramping with back aches(they come and go). This is my 2nd pregnancy, this pregnancy has been a complete whirlwind compared to my first one. when i was 34 weeks and 3 days i lost my mucous plug and the next day i went into pre-term labor. The doctor was able to stop it and gave me a medicine to take up until yesterday. When i went into pre-term labor & they checked me i was 1 cm dilated, cervic was still thick and my baby had already dropped(doc said that he had probably been dropped for a couple of weeks at that point). I am wanting to know if any of you ladies had experienced the same thing with your pregnancy or pregnancies or know of any woman that has before and if it could be my body preparing for labor or getting close to labor or what? because like i said before this pregnancy has definitely thrown me for a loop compared to my last one lol. thanks and greatly appreciated ladies!(= (=

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:29 PM
A lot if us are feeling this way. It's normal. I am 38 weeks and have felt this way for the past couple weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM

It's normal for the end of pregnancy. It could continue for a few more days/weeks, unfortunately.

zaeandjaxsmommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:28 PM

thank you ladies!(= it feels like it could be viral, but'm starting to think its not because i'm drinking sprite and its still making my stomach upset & naseous : /

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

There's a "superbug" going around this year. We just had it a few weeks ago- even water made us sick for days. It was tough. Eat even if you feel sick. You're going to need the strength if it is a stomach virus!

Quoting zaeandjaxsmommy:

thank you ladies!(= it feels like it could be viral, but'm starting to think its not because i'm drinking sprite and its still making my stomach upset & naseous : /

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Yuck :( hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)