Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

had my baby

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 43 Replies
13 moms liked this

Forgot to post here. Went in January 28th for c section. 8:24am my little Autumn Terri was boen, 7 lbs 2 oz. Shes breastfeed only, she had one feeding of formula which I hate myself for but I didnt know any better. I was listening to a bad nurse. We have some problems breastfeeding but other than that we are doing good. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Congratulations!

mama-smurf
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Thank you.
Oh amd I got the tubaligation done. Apparemtly I had lots of scar tissue amd my ob said my uterus or something was really really thin which os bad.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Congratulations!

Groove
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM
keep your chin up w the breastfeeding. You BOTH have to learn how to breastfeed and it can be difficult. Kellymom.com has awesome help for first time breastfeeding moms. One of the best advice I ever got was that when baby is fussy and you just can't seem to get her to latch, go take a warm bath together. The warm water will help relax both of you and make latching on more natural and easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Yeah, it's common with 2nd+ pregnancies after c-sections. There's not a lot of info about it with non-surgical births, but it's a suspected reason for postpartum hemmorhage in both vaginal and cesarean deliveries. 

^ A random bit of information, lol

How are you feeling?

Quoting mama-smurf:

Thank you.
Oh amd I got the tubaligation done. Apparemtly I had lots of scar tissue amd my ob said my uterus or something was really really thin which os bad.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Congratulations!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
MummiMayI
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Congratulations. She's a cutie!!
AidanCamsMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Congrats! She's beautiful!

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Awwww! She's precious! Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Congrats!

mama-smurf
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I cant take a bath with c section I think. I dont know when I can but thank yoy I will keep that in mind. I think I figured ot why she fusses butnim not 100% sure. I haven't been eating or drinking a lot and I heard that can stop milk amd thwts why shes fussig.noot sure. Plz excuse typos.

Quoting Groove:

keep your chin up w the breastfeeding. You BOTH have to learn how to breastfeed and it can be difficult. Kellymom.com has awesome help for first time breastfeeding moms. One of the best advice I ever got was that when baby is fussy and you just can't seem to get her to latch, go take a warm bath together. The warm water will help relax both of you and make latching on more natural and easy.

mama-smurf
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Very good actually. I haven't taken lots of medicine amd waiting for my feet to become unsquishy lol. My back hurts from spinal and cramps when I nurse her also.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Yeah, it's common with 2nd+ pregnancies after c-sections. There's not a lot of info about it with non-surgical births, but it's a suspected reason for postpartum hemmorhage in both vaginal and cesarean deliveries. 

^ A random bit of information, lol

How are you feeling?

Quoting mama-smurf:

Thank you.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN