Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:51 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

So today I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I have been really sick these last few days with doing nothing but throwing up mostly everything I eat. The cramping has went down alot but is there from time to time. I called my doctor and he said that everything I have been feeling is normal. Today I feel great. No sickness or nothing. Is this going to be happening to me all the time where I feel like doing nothing at all but lay in bed and then the next I feel like I could do anything? I guess I could say that I'm tired of being sick all the time. :/

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rockabillybetty
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:55 AM
It could stop. It could be off and on. It could last the whole pregnancy. Nobody ever really knows :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM

I hope I'm not sick during the whole pregnancy.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM
No fun.. I hope your morning sickness ends soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunkymunky1402
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Consider yourself lucky if you get days where you feel great! I was sick, but functional with my first 2 pregnancies. Carrying around things like apples, carrots and crackers helped me get through the day. It went away between 12-14 weeks. This time around I felt like I had a stomach bug nonstop until 4-5 months, and even then it took awhile for my appetite to come back. Every pregnancy is different...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aully1
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I wasn't necessarily sick and throwing up in my first trimester, but I was WICKED TIRED!  I couldn't wait for the weekend and I would spend the whole day in bed!  I'd never been so fatigued in my life - hitting the kitchen for something to eat would wipe me out.  Allow yourself to accept that making a new little person takes every ounce of energy and don't skimp on the rest!!

KVnC
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I was really sick throughout my whole first trimester and till i was about 14 weeks then i felt a lot better but everybody is different
AmyL3469
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I'm almost 11 weeks and I have been sick the whole time so far, really sick. If it's really bad, your doc can recommend things for you. Try ginger tabs and b6. I tried at first, didn't help. They prescribed something that seems to help, but it makes me tired and dizzy, so i dunno if it's even worth it.

YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Phenergan?

Quoting AmyL3469:

I'm almost 11 weeks and I have been sick the whole time so far, really sick. If it's really bad, your doc can recommend things for you. Try ginger tabs and b6. I tried at first, didn't help. They prescribed something that seems to help, but it makes me tired and dizzy, so i dunno if it's even worth it.

pacificamom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Quoting rockabillybetty:

It could stop. It could be off and on. It could last the whole pregnancy. Nobody ever really knows :)

CafeMom Tickers
mushy13
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I'm 19 weeks now and in the beginning i always was vomiting.i even got hosptilaized because i got dehydrated..seriously thought it was going to last the whole pregnancy..but wen i got to 13 weeks i started feeling better..now i have morning sickness maybe every so often but its better thank god just be positive it'll get better ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured