Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ahh! I may die..

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 20 Replies
Throughout the whole pregnancy I haven't had any cravings, besides chocolate milk once in a while.. and all of a sudden this morning I'm having the absolute worst craving for pizza hut and dunkin donuts. It's seriously the strongest craving ever lol. I'm 40w 3d.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I was like that with my first. I had zero cravings throughout the pregnancy then at the last month BAM I needed a cake a week! It was nuts!

prieta05
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM
With my first pregnancy i used to love pizza hut and the cheese around the pizza and alsi the parmesian garlic wings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I never have cravings! I am a defective pregnant woman! Lol! I hope you find some satisfaction! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberandmonker
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol go get you some pizza and donuts then!! Baby will be here any day and you'll be to tired to eat haha
KVnC
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I'm only 26 weeks but i been having cravings this whole time :/
AmyL3469
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM

That's funny! I didn't really have any with my 2nd etiher until the end. I wanted Applebee's nachos SO BAD on my due date. I ate a whole damn order. 

newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I know I thought something was wrong with me.. everyone always says they had certain cravings throughout pregnancy, and people would always ask me what I was craving, but I wasn't really craving anything lol. Then I woke this morning and had the most intense cravings of my life! Lol

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I was like that with my first. I had zero cravings throughout the pregnancy then at the last month BAM I needed a cake a week! It was nuts!

newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Are you talking about stuffed crust? I hate their stuffed crust lol. I want a pizza hut salad with bacon bits & sunflower seeds, and I want meat lovers pizza and an order of cinnamon sticks.. and I want a boston cream donut with a vanilla bean coolata lol

Quoting prieta05:

With my first pregnancy i used to love pizza hut and the cheese around the pizza and alsi the parmesian garlic wings

xLilBit22
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I randomly crave stuff like right about now i really want a strawberry shake. But wont be getting it til i go shopping in the afternoon. Hope u get what u want.
newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I thought something was wrong with me because I never had pregnancy cravings up until now lol. And let me tell you, they aren't fun.. I'm trying to hold off until SO gets back home, or until my mom gets to her house, so I have someone to go with, but idk if I can wait that long lol.

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

I never have cravings! I am a defective pregnant woman! Lol! I hope you find some satisfaction! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)