Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Throughout the whole pregnancy I haven't had any cravings, besides chocolate milk once in a while.. and all of a sudden this morning I'm having the absolute worst craving for pizza hut and dunkin donuts. It's seriously the strongest craving ever lol. I'm 40w 3d.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Omg i feel for you.. this is horrible lol i seriously feel like I NEED to eat pizza hut and dunkin donuts.. It is such an annoying feeling lol

Quoting KVnC:

I'm only 26 weeks but i been having cravings this whole time :/

xpectingmama10
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I'm 30w 4 days and I just within the last week or two started getting an appetite. Now I'm unstoppable lol. Especially Ben and Jerry's chocolate fantasy and Marie calendars chicken pot pies and el monterey chimichangas!!!
newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM
trust me, I'll get my food one way or another haha. I've been good & eating healthy and taking my vitamins and I haven't had to make my boyfriend run out in the middle of the night to get some crazy craving, he's had it easy, he can bring me some pizza hut & dunkin tonight lol.

Quoting amberandmonker:

Lol go get you some pizza and donuts then!! Baby will be here any day and you'll be to tired to eat haha

newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM
it's weird because I normally don't eat junk food. I don't usually eat alot of chocolate or anything, but today I'm just craving food that's bad for me lol. I feel like I could just eat & eat nonstop today, it's horrible!

Quoting xpectingmama10:

I'm 30w 4 days and I just within the last week or two started getting an appetite. Now I'm unstoppable lol. Especially Ben and Jerry's chocolate fantasy and Marie calendars chicken pot pies and el monterey chimichangas!!!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Ah, melodrama! lmao

I feel that way about subway right now. Mmm, subway.. 

xpectingmama10
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Lol right I cook breakfast and make lunch and cook dinners everyday but lately I am so tired of cooking I want junk food. We have a coney island here in town and I want a chili cheese dog with onions and mustard and a big chocolate shake it's literally down my street and around the corner but df said no because it's not good for my blood pressure lol.

Quoting newmom3917:

it's weird because I normally don't eat junk food. I don't usually eat alot of chocolate or anything, but today I'm just craving food that's bad for me lol. I feel like I could just eat & eat nonstop today, it's horrible!

Quoting xpectingmama10:

newmom3917
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Yesss very dramatic today lol. I got my donut:) at least subway can be healthy, idk how healthy pizza & dunkin could be lol.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Ah, melodrama! lmao

I feel that way about subway right now. Mmm, subway.. 

KVnC
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Lol i know how u feel its a constant thing i stay away from the bad stuff most of the time but sometimes its like i have to eat ice cream haha

Quoting newmom3917:

Omg i feel for you.. this is horrible lol i seriously feel like I NEED to eat pizza hut and dunkin donuts.. It is such an annoying feeling lol

Quoting KVnC:

I'm only 26 weeks but i been having cravings this whole time :/

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I can't relate. I had a few cravings with every pregnancy, even the one I miscarried. 

The one craving I had lasted the entire one pregnancy. Hot spicy chicken sammiches from wendy's and cheese fries.

Even now, (not pregnant) that sounds really good. ^

wedding countdown

1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Lol go for it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured