Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant with twins? Moms of twins?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have been having insane twin dreams since right before I found out I was pregnant... twins also run in my family on my father's side and my grandmother had twin siblings on my mom's side.

I am also 10 weeks and my belly is getting so big, I look at least 17 or 18 weeks pregnant, if not more. I have been having really really bad "morning" sickness, lasting all day, insane fatigue, to the point that I had my thyroid tested again because I thought my levels were going up. Also have been having really bad round ligament pain for a few weeks.

The more I think about these things, the more I wonder. Are there any moms who had a feeling they were having twins and were right? 

I would be okay with just one baby, twins would be fine too. I just think I'm going nutso thinking about this.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Replies (11-12):
Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM

the idea of twins never even crossed my mind until i was told i was having them. they did not run in my family, i was nauseos, but never threw up.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Belly size and symptoms mean nothing. My friend was having twins and I was pregnant at the same time. She never showed and she had to deliver at 32 weeks. Here I was as big as can be. I also had more symptoms then her and I really don't get much at all. She found out at 10 weeks she as expecting twins. They had knew they most likely would. Due to the stuff she was on to conceive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)