Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby shower

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
This time around I will be having a baby shower, with my first pregnancy I wasn't all that into having a baby shower so I didn't. Since I will be having one for this pregnancy(which is my last one) I was wondering. When Is the best time to do the baby shower? Last trimester? Second trimester? The reason I ask is because on my last trimester of my first pregnancy I was so huge, uncomfortable and got swollen feet most of the Time and I was just so ready to pop my daughter out. But since this pregnancy is sooo different than my last I don't know if I'll be the same. I will truly value your opinions so I can calculate when I will be doing the baby shower.
Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
clowery
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Most ppl due it 3rd when my mil planed my first baby shower I had dd 3 days later!!! I personally like it during the 2nd cause that gives u enough time to get the rest of what you didnt gt at the baby shower w/o putting the pressure of time on you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Beginning of 3rd trimester, around 30ish weeks. You have a cute bump, your not too huge, its early enough to have extra shopping time but not so early that all the stuff sits around. I had both mine then and it was great.
Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM

about 30-32 weeks

USMCWifey2011
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I did mine around 30 weeks

This time I will have one with my hubbys family on the other side of the country and one with my family.

With DH's Family i will be 22 weeks

With my family i will be 26 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)