Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

vent idk what to do

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
OK so I'm 20 almost 21 and almost 26 weeks pregnant and my bf is 23 I have moved into his moms house with him and his sister.. OK so my bfs brother is moving back in and going into the fourth room (suppose to be a baby room) so now me my bf and our baby are sharing a small room.. don't see a problem yet just wait.. my bfs mom wont allow us to sleep in the same bed so right now we have two twins in the room on top of a dresser we share and a night stand we share. So in comes the baby we are going to be packed with two beds a crib a swing and a glider/odomin we had bout for the baby's room (his brothers moving back into).. sigh idk if I can stand the cludder of it all...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

His mother won't let you sleep together, despite the fact that you have a baby on the way? Lol

Just cosleep with the baby, that eliminates the crib problem. 

kbear1992
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Exactly the worse already happened LOL.... I just don't get it she don't want us sleep together because she doesn't want any "funny business going on" first off too late second off I've been too tired and my backs been killing so bad me to have sex..

Quoting Pandapanda:

His mother won't let you sleep together, despite the fact that you have a baby on the way? Lol

Just cosleep with the baby, that eliminates the crib problem. 

kristyp.
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM
2 moms liked this
omg... im sorry i laughed when i read about the 2 beds. Im sorry she sounds overbearing i would get your own place asap!
PresleyLove
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Cosleep. scratch the glider/ottoman. And your bfs mom is crazy. Lol! Me my fiancé and my son share a bed, though its queen size... And we have a baby on the way in 2 days... My folks moved in and currently living in what's supposed to be the kids room. So we are pretty much in the same boat except we can sleep together...
soaringflutes
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM

It's actually a matter of respect to not sleep with your boyfriend under his or your parent's roof. 

MariaGentle
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Is this a matter of "can't sleep together until you are married?" My mom is like that, but she would have has us in separate rooms. For example: you and the baby share a room and the two brothers share a room. Lol
amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Our parents would have been the same way. It may seem silly but nothing you can do till you're out of the house. Just work your butts off and save and move out ASAP. Hopefully you'll be able to find something that works for everyone. I think it's time for you two to sit down with his parents and discuss different options that works for everyone. Good luck!
4_little_angels
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM
You'll be okay. This is temporary. =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM

You don't need a crib, ottoman, glider, swing--   clearing out all those things will free up a lot of room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN