Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ladies i need your help ! :)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hello girls!

well as you must know from a previous post.. i am hving a litto baby boy :) im starting to plan the babyshower but cant seem to think of a theme that fits my liking! PLEASE HELP!

Okay, to start off... my babyshower colors will be turquoise, mint green, gray & silver. it will be in may. i live in miami so it will be outdoors & indoors but mostly out. and i HATE HATE HATE corny baby themes like winnie the pooh, animal themes etc. i want my babyshower to be chic & sophisticated. no idea is a bad idea, so please dont hesitate to share:) thank you so much !!!!!

-- Jessy

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jazzylady88
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

ive seen some cute ideas on hostess with the mostess blog...

FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM
The only thing I can think of is safari with turquoise toucans, mint green gators or crocodiles and trees, and grey hippos, rhinos, elephants ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proudmommy0610
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Try your own set of likes for example center the colors around things you want in those colors like baby bottles pacifiers blankets clothes nursery gear and then create little art projects around that theme as well like color the onesie turquoise with silver and so forth anything to be creative
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amycapl
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Pinterest, gurl
CadetMommy23
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

i finally came up with a theme ! "The little gentleman" :D ahhhh im so excited!!!!

MariaGentle
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Ours is dinosaurs doesn't matter if it is a girl or a boy. *rolls eyes* My husband's idea....
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Just put some bows on the dinosaurs if it's a girl. Maybe find Pebbles and Bambam somewhere. :)

Quoting MariaGentle:

Ours is dinosaurs doesn't matter if it is a girl or a boy. *rolls eyes* My husband's idea....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MariaGentle
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
That is a really good idea!! I think I will do that.

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

Just put some bows on the dinosaurs if it's a girl. Maybe find Pebbles and Bambam somewhere. :)

Quoting MariaGentle:

Devious103102
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Then just go with the colors thing rather than an actual "theme". 

krissy920
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I love the mustahce theme and everyone gets a mustache necklace or loli for pics pintrest has so many cute ideas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN