Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy Tests

A little back story. My husband & I have been together for almost 9 years & married for almost 4 years. I think that what they say must be true about it happens when u least expect it & when u aren't really trying. We moved back to where it all started almost 3 months ago. Where we met, got engaged, & married. I started feeling sick & my breasts were sore last week. My periods have always been a mess. Usually I would take a pregnancy test, it would come back negative & I would start my period that day or the next day. To my surprise this is what I got instead of a BFN!!!!! I'm thinking I'm about 9-10 weeks based off my LMP. More pictures in replies.... I'm pee happy!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (21-30):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Congratulations!

mommyof2kids306
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:43 AM
They say they give Evaps bad I've always used a blue dye test and always been right I think people read into them too much

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Why do they say not to use blue dye tests?

Quoting G3ttingFit4Lif3:

Pregnancy Tests

I know everybody says not to use blue dye tests but this is after 4 pink dye tests that r very positive!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Congrats!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Congrats!!!!

Always1222
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Congratulations!!! That's amazing :)

keeler_s
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea I mean if you read it within the time frame I don't see the prob. I never had proba with then :/

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

They say they give Evaps bad I've always used a blue dye test and always been right I think people read into them too much

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Why do they say not to use blue dye tests?

Quoting G3ttingFit4Lif3:

Pregnancy Tests

I know everybody says not to use blue dye tests but this is after 4 pink dye tests that r very positive!!!

G3ttingFit4Lif3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Went to the clinic today & confirmed that we r pregnant!!! Gotta fill out paperwork for insurance help then they will set up an appointment to see the doctor. I am excited about that part for sure!!!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Congrats!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Welcome and CONGRATS!!! I hope u have a great pregnancy and happy, healthy little baby! I love how u say in ur post that ur "pee happy" too, thats hilarious!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN