Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i never been pregnant before n i was wondering if it sound like i m

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
Abt the 2nd week on january I started 2feel light headed n my period wasnt do until the 18th, I always had regular periods n cramp atleast a week before I come on. I started having headaches on the 12th n the 13. So on the 17th I started spottin real light n still no cramps really, so on the 18th I usually have heavy flow but the 2nd day n it was still light not enough 2fill a pad n it was brownish, dark red n lil blood clots came out when I pee. But I cud still wipe the blood away after I was done. So far I took 4pregnancy test n they all came out negative. On da 28th I had a couple spots. I still been having headaches, back pain cramps n my stomach. N I threw up the other nite when I had a headache. N just a few days ago I noticed lil bumps around my nipples. I have been tryin 2getpregnant n im hopen I m. Have any1 had this problem n found out they were pregnant later
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ke_ke5802
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Im 23 also
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM

If you have had sex, you could be pregnant. However, due to all the negative tests, you are 99% likely to not be pregnant. Get in to see a gynecologist, something is going on with you that should be checked out. 

Ke_ke5802
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I went 2the doctors n got a urine test done, n they told me maybe I was testing 2early. Cuz I spotted 3days n on the last day I took a test n then 3days later I took another 1 n 2days after that I took a third 1. N the next week I went 2the doctors n it said negative. But alot ppl told me I should get a blood test bcuz sometimes it doesnt show up a soon as some. I was wondering does it sound like pregnancy. N yes I had sex a day before I'd ovulated n while I was
amberandmonker
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Shut up
kelly617
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Your period was due Jan 18th and you are still getting negatives?

Probably not pregnant....you should go to the doctor though and find out whats going on

jacandjay
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yea ummm i had problems just reading this...
Always1222
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Hmmm....it's possible but not super likely since it's a decent amount of time past when your period is due and you are still getting negative tests. Did you stop birth control recently? Most bc pills can cause hormone fluctuations for 2-3 months after stopping. I would check in with your doc and see about the hcg blood test. Good luck, keep us updated. 

Ke_ke5802
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I never been on any type of birth control, thats y is so weird 2me n my periods never done this before. But I have another appointment on the 12
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

If you had sex its possible!! Good Luck!

MiniMax
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too the overwhelming desire to correct all of the grammatical errors had me just about pulling my hair out....

Quoting jacandjay:

Yea ummm i had problems just reading this...

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured