Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Charlie's 2 Weeks Old Now....

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital having Charlie. Mason is still adjusting but slowly and I mean slowly coming around. It's going to take some time. Charlie is getting more active everyday although he's still sleeping ALOT.  He is starting to smile a little although I am still convinced it may be gas. He's developing somewhat of a personality, he's starting to coo which is cute. I am trying my best to include Mason in everything but he just wants to do his own thing. I still have been giving him individual "Mason" time as much as I can, it seems to be helping. I am still recovering too from my csection, some days I feel good and other days I don't, just last week there were a few days where I wasn't feeling up to par, My awesome BF helped with everything from taking care of Mason AND Charlie, plus doing cooking, laundry and dishes. I helped with feedings of Charlie in the middle of the night so I can let him sleep. My Mom still comes over daily and stays a few nights a week while my BF works to help with Mason.

Here's Some Recent Pictures Of Charlie-

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tanper29
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Aw so cute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xLilBit22
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Adorable‚ô•
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN