Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wish i could give him a baby

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:38 AM
  • 9 Replies
My dh.. I have 2 children from previous relationship..He loves them and accepts them as his, but he wants a baby... Problem is I had my tubes cut and burned during my c-section with my now almost 3 year old. I have a boy and a girl and being a single mom i was over having jerks for my kids dad so i figured I had 1 girl and 1 boy i was set. When my youngest was a year old i met my now dh and i swore i would never want a child but i do i want to give him one... But i cant... :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Always1222
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:07 AM

I don't know about your financial situation but would it be possible to do surrogacy? I know it's not the same but maybe an option? HOwever, I am so glad that you met a great guy who is good to your and your kids :) 

Oliviasmom72
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:45 AM
You can look into a tubal reversal? That is the cheapest option
Wantn1more
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:33 AM

This is my blessing after having my tubes tied in 2001. I had the surgery reversed in 2010. Nothing is impossible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amycapl
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM

i know it's not the same but you could look into adopting a child together. there are millions of sweet babies in this world just waiting for their perfect family... you could give them that :)  just a thought, but like i said, i know it's not the same

amy31308
by Ashlee on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Look into a reversal or ivf. Good luck
sissy852
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM
this

Quoting amy31308:

Look into a reversal or ivf. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacandjay
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM
We have looked into ivf and i just cant fathom paying so much to have a baby and then what if i miscarry.. it will probably give me so much guilt.. i dont know ive never wanted a child as bad a do now, and he is such a good dad to my kids and a great husband i just want to give him this..... and as far as tubal reversal my dr doesnt want to even try that.. i have had alot of medical probs since ive had it done.
jenzachsam
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM

If you have insurance, it might cover IVF though.  I would adopt or find a surrogate.

shortcake82418
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:33 PM

there are a lot of people willing to be surrogates now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured