Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Take a look :)

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 14 Replies

I posted a picture in my February group, so some of you might have already seen this, but it's a picture of my babys crib. My dad and little brother put it up, so now when Baby Anthony is here, he has a bed :) What do you guys think? I love it!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM

It's cute!

But when baby arrives, the stuffed animals and blankets can't be in bed with him. And the bumpers need to be secured a little bit tighter, there can't be any space between the padding and crib slats.

MochaBerry24
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM

this. 

Quoting Pandapanda:

It's cute!

But when baby arrives, the stuffed animals and blankets can't be in bed with him. And the bumpers need to be secured a little bit tighter, there can't be any space between the padding and crib slats.

CafeMom Tickers

rachelrothchild
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM

The animals are super cute.

Roe1993
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I know. It's just for right now, until he pops out. I haven't gotten to tightening it up any before the picture either, rest assured, they are tight now :)

Quoting Pandapanda:

It's cute!

CafeMom Tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:25 PM

cute

MichaelsMom0711
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:59 PM

that is really cute! And my son has that same little grey blanket u have in the middle with the zebra, elephant and lion on it!

jenzachsam
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:23 PM

That is gorgeous!

PresleyLove
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Actually id remove the bumpers. Tightening doesn't prevent SIDs. :( not worth the risk. I agree they look cute, but that's it. They look cute and then you picture baby's face in them :(
Roe1993
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:53 PM

My Prenatal Educator said that they are fine, and shouldn't cause a risk as long as I'm not putting him against them, which I don't plan on doing it. I didn't think they would've caused a high risk, or I wouldn't have left them on there. But I do appreciate your concern, Thank you :) 

Quoting PresleyLove:

Actually id remove the bumpers. Tightening doesn't prevent SIDs. :( not worth the risk. I agree they look cute, but that's it. They look cute and then you picture baby's face in them :(

CafeMom Tickers
PresleyLove
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Read up on it.

Quoting Roe1993:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN